Cats Lounging in the Sun

SeaBreeze

Endlessly Groovin'
Nice video of cats enjoying the sunshine. Do you have any pictures of your cats lounging in the sun?

My Loki lounging in the sun.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here's a better view, that little poof in the tail area is only fur that is pushed up when he sits, no tail at all.

attachment.php

He's not a big hunter, and he only goes out one or two hours a day, usually in and out a few times, not often a long stretch. He's stalked some mice in the garage, but I only saw him with a dead one on the porch once, and he wasn't carrying it or eating it, didn't witness that he actually killed it really. He'll lie in a place where he's hidden and watch birds in the yard, but doesn't really go after them to get them. I've had hunters in the past and they've brought me their "gifts", glad this one's a lover not a fighter. :p

Thanks Cookie, he's a little angel, follows me around just like a little puppy, and will usually come when called too. He sleeps by my pillow almost every night, but sometimes not for the whole night. He'll put his 'arm' around my neck and snuggle up to me, he purrs all the time and sometimes trills when really happy...love my furkids. We take him camping with us and he goes out loose just like the dog, usually stays close to camp with us.

He's not a big hunter, and he only goes out one or two hours a day, usually in and out a few times, not often a long stretch. He's stalked some mice in the garage, but I only saw him with a dead one on the porch once, and he wasn't carrying it or eating it, didn't witness that he actually killed it really. He'll lie in a place where he's hidden and watch birds in the yard, but doesn't really go after them to get them. I've had hunters in the past and they've brought me their "gifts", glad this one's a lover not a fighter. :p
I wonder how it would go if it came to court?Nobody actually witnessed him killing the mouse, but he was sat next to the body!

Back