CBD Oil

Thank for that information, I do live in California. Looking forward to trying it. One more thing, do I need a doctor prescription?
Not according to what I’ve just read online.
All you need is ID to prove you are over 21
I’ve no doubt you’ll find out more when you start researching about it

Your right, I will do that, I'm a little nervous I've never done drugs before.
Patnono I hope you are sincere, there are so many natural remedies and drugs for sleep etc. If your life is that sheltered, which I find it confusing for a person living in this day and age. I would search for a new doctor if my doctor would not discuss any question I ask. I am not a doctor, but if you can't sleep something needs attention. I have read if you are going to smoke some cannabis you also need to stock up on the sweets because your sweet tooth will rise with vengeance, let us know.

Patnono I hope you are sincere, there are so many natural remedies and drugs for sleep etc. If your life is that sheltered, which I find it confusing for a person living in this day and age. I would search for a new doctor if my doctor would not discuss any question I ask. I am not a doctor, but if you can't sleep something needs attention. I have read if you are going to smoke some cannabis you also need to stock up on the sweets because your sweet tooth will rise with vengeance, let us know.

Why would you question my sincerity? Yes I'm very sheltered because I have severe anxiety and depression. I question pretty much everything and going out in public is Not easy for me. I'm afraid of having an attack. I go to counseling. I have changed doctors several times and Medications. I'm a work in progress.

Why would you question my sincerity? Yes I'm very sheltered because I have severe anxiety and depression. I question pretty much everything and going out in public is Not easy for me. I'm afraid of having an attack. I go to counseling. I have changed doctors several times and Medications. I'm a work in progress.
Actually I can truly relate. I suffer from anxiety and have a depressive disorder which I do a lot to keep balanced. There certainly are many natural and conventional remedies for insomnia. My husband tried them all. He used to work 12 hour shift work and what he was taking for the longest time were prescription muscle relaxers. Then he used Benadryl until that no longer worked for him.

It became a serious issue. In the 30 years I’ve been with this man he’s never been a user but once he started not being able up sleep he asked for my help. We tried the holistic route using melatonin, valerian extract, camomile but he finally tried a few bites of canna cookie and it worked for him.

I’m certainly not suggesting anyone who can’t sleep should try cannabis. It’s not for everyone. For some it works great.

Good luck Patnono. Most likely you will have a large variety of cannabis products to choose from including gummy bears, chocolate, flavoured oils etc. living in California 😎

Last edited:
Actually I can truly relate. I suffer from anxiety and have a depressive disorder which I do a lot to keep balanced. There certainly are many natural and conventional remedies for insomnia. My husband tried them all. He used to work 12 hour shift work and what he was taking for the longest time were prescription muscle relaxers. Then he used Benadryl until that no longer worked for him.

It became a serious issue. In the 30 years I’ve been with this man he’s never been a user but once he started not being able up sleep he asked for my health. We tried the holistic route using melatonin, valerian extract, camomile but he finally tried a few bites of canna cookie and it worked for him.

I’m certainly not suggesting anyone who can’t sleep should try cannabis. It’s not for everyone. For some it works great.

Good luck Patnono. Most likely you will have a large variety of cannabis products to choose from including gummy bears, chocolate, flavoured oils etc. living in California 😎

Thanks for your support,. Lol yes in California it's there for the picking 🙃. Good that you can relate, as you know anxiety and depression are difficult things to deal with. I've been suffering with anxiety and depression off and on for about 36 years, I had to retire early because of it, I kept having mental breakdowns. I'm taking one day at a Time. I also now have to deal with diabetes, was also told that I'm going Blind, macular Degeneration. Trying to keep positive, VERY HARD

Thanks for your support,. Lol yes in California it's there for the picking 🙃. Good that you can relate, as you know anxiety and depression are difficult things to deal with. I've been suffering with anxiety and depression off and on for about 36 years, I had to retire early because of it, I kept having mental breakdowns. I'm taking one day at a Time. I also now have to deal with diabetes, was also told that I'm going Blind, macular Degeneration. Trying to keep positive, VERY HARD
You’re most welcome. 🥰

Yes indeed, anxiety and depression are very difficult to deal with, especially if you have it as a disorder because then it becomes something that has to be managed and the methods we choose can either make us or break us.

I’ve dealt with anxiety and depression most of my life and will be 60 within less than 6 months. From what I’ve learned, it appears that most people with anxiety disorders or other psychological disorders, self medicate.
Some use alcohol, some cannabis, some coke or meth, possible barbiturates.

My choice was cannabis from an early age and while it’s not a perfect drug, it certainly has helped me plenty throughout my life. Conventional drugs for anxiety and such have never worked well for me. They have helped me through emergencies until I got back on my feet but that’s about it.

Since you’ve never tried anything like this before it’s most important that you tell the people selling this, just that. This is where less is best comes about. Take less than you think you should have especially if you are going to take THC orally. It takes so much longer to take effect, but once you’ve taken it you can’t intake it. I want to make sure your first experience is a positive one.

Pm me at any time if you’d like.
I’m sure we’d have plenty to discuss.

Last edited:
You’re most welcome. 🥰

Yes indeed, anxiety and depression are very difficult to deal with, especially if you have it as a disorder because then it becomes something that has to be managed and the methods we choose can either make us or break us.

I’ve dealt with anxiety and depression most of my life and will be 60 within less than 6 months. From what I’ve learned, it appears that most people with anxiety disorders or other psychological disorders, self medicate.
Some use alcohol, some cannabis, some coke or meth, possible barbiturates.

My choice was cannabis from an early age and while it’s not a perfect drug, it certainly has helped me plenty throughout my life. Conventional drugs for anxiety and such have never worked well for me. They have helped me through emergencies until I got back on my feet but that’s about it.

Since you’ve never tried anything like this before it’s most important that you tell the people selling this, just that. This is where less is best comes about. Take less than you think you should have especially if you are going to take THC orally. It takes so much longer to take effect, but once you’ve taken it you can’t intake it. I want to make sure your first experience is a positive one.

Pm me at any time if you’d like.
I’m sure we’d have plenty to discuss.
Thanks, you're so sweet,. I don't self medicate, never have, but I do eate more than I should? So is that another form of self medicating do you think? I don't think I eat Bad, I'm diabetic so I know I have to be careful, but honestly sometimes I feel So overwhelmed, that I don't Care. Thank you for Caring, most in my Life Don't ❤️

Back