Chocolate...good for you?

I just read that every piece of chocolate you eat shortens your life by two minutes.

Darn, I just realized I died in 1657.
I'm not willing to give up dark chocolate, and I'm pretty good at solving problems, so here's my solution:
Just take two minutes to eat the chocolate because you've already lost those two minutes of your life anyway, so why not enjoy it. 🙃

Now let's just think about this. I'm just a hair away from my 84th orbit; that is, my 83rd birthday. I've been eating dark chocolate for years and years. I should have been dead long ago⚰️💀☠️

Don't even want to think about how many years I'd have to keep on living if I gave up chocolate. Geez. I'd be a centenarian++

Picture me in the bakery at 6 am, age 99, up to my elbows in bread dough and croissants!

I just read that every piece of chocolate you eat shortens your life by two minutes.
What is the "source" of this "warning"? I just did a quick search on the benefits/dangers of chocolate, and virtually Every site says that consuming chocolate is good for your health. I like virtually everything "chocolate", and my day isn't complete without some homemade CC cookies, or cake, or chocolate ice cream after Supper.

I love chocolate but have the self control to consume only occasionally, maybe just once a week and then I may binge. These milk chocolate mix 69 ounce (4.3 pounds) boxes at $7.98 for 50 envelopes (1.38 ounce each) are at the moment, the cheapest sources of sweet sugar added chocolate per ounce one might find. Notice the huge variety of per ounce selections with this at $0.12 per ounce.

https://www.amazon.com/Swiss-Miss-Chocolate-Cocoa-Packets/dp/B07HFKB7D6/ref=sr_1_2

If instead one searches with say Hersheys chocolate bars or any other forms I've seen, there isn't anything close in per ounce cost. For instance many single candy bars in drug stores cost like $1.29 minimum today for 2 to 2.5 ounces. This is like buying one of those for like 25 cents. Like at least for now while the rest of the public is sleeping on this maybe oversupply anomaly, tis the case. Now here is a little unknown secret of the universe...

The most intense way I know of experiencing chocolate is not by pouring these packages into a hot cup of milk or water as intended but rather pouring SOME of the dry powder contents directly into one's mouth. At first one will not be able to speak like with a mouthful of peanut butter. But within seconds, one's salivary glands like magic will go into overdrive. Of course, many reading this will immediate laugh thinking that notion is nutz since like NOBODY does that. Well...??? go ahead and try doing so. I doubt many can eat two envelopes worth (like a candy bar's worth) before thinking, well maybe that is enough...

Back