Classic Statue

This hollow statue is white (non-magnetic) metal. The wingspan is 19 inches between the tips and weighs around 10 pounds (not including the base). It has a ring on the back and a red stone on one arm. No apparent markings. The statue has a spike on the bottom that fits into the two-tome marble base. It was acquired in the 1960s. My mother was having some photography work done at a local studio and saw this there. She came home and told my father about it. The next Christmas, there it was under the tree. My dad would never disclose what he had to pay for it.

angel 1.jpgangel 2b.JPG

This hollow statue is white (non-magnetic) metal. The wingspan is 19 inches between the tips and weighs around 10 pounds (not including the base). It has a ring on the back and a red stone on one arm. No apparent markings. The statue has a spike on the bottom that fits into the two-tome marble base. It was acquired in the 1960s. My mother was having some photography work done at a local studio and saw this there. She came home and told my father about it. The next Christmas, there it was under the tree. My dad would never disclose what he had to pay for it.

View attachment 79523View attachment 79524

What a sweet thing for your Dad to do for your Mom.

Back