Common Popular Foods You Detest?

HA!!! :LOL: When I saw only your title and didn't read your response yet, I thought "definitely yogurt!" It makes me gag and always has. I like oysters, brussels sprouts, love sushi... and all those other things some might detest, but just can't stomach yogurt. :sick:
@Jules

I’m fine with yogurt in principle though rarely eat it. But that reminds me of one I won’t eat: cottage cheese. It was torture when I had to eat it at camp in sixth grade and I’ve successfully avoided it ever since.

The first one I thought of before reading yours was mayo. We had miracle whip growing up and we’d smear it on white bread after coming home all through elementary school. Guess I OD’d.

I was a very finicky eater as a young kid but now I enjoy trying new foods and every sort of cuisine. Things I mostly still don’t like are organ meats and soggy canned veggies. Yuck.

I’m fine with yogurt in principle though rarely eat it. But that reminds me of one I won’t eat: cottage cheese. It was torture when I had to eat it at camp in sixth grade and I’ve successfully avoided it ever since.
I don't detest cottage cheese... but it's surely not one of my favorite things. I only buy pineapple cottage cheese now... but only like once every few months.

Back