Computer technology vs. Smart Phones.

I enjoy the leaps in tech that allow our lives to be a little easier (at least for me).
Will use my laptop to download an audio book from the library, send a copy to my phone and control
it with my smart watch, the phone stays in my pocket.

If I get a call, I just touch my hearing aid and the aids take over.
From what I've been told, talking with the aids is clear on the other end.

Could get along without these items, but I sure enjoy them.

I have been using an iPad ever since they came out, and I absolutely would never want to go back to having to use a computer. I do have a laptop, and it works fine; but everything i want to do is just SO much easier with the iPad.
When I take a picture with my iphone, it is almost instantly uploaded to my ipad as well; because all of the apple devices will sync with each other.
I have an older, smaller ipad that I use for doing surveys with, and I have an external keyboard that I can use with it if the survey asks for me to type in a long er answer.

I would be lost without my apple iphone and ipads, and especially my Apple Watch, because it helps me monitor all of my health conditions and encourages me to exercise each day.

I use a tablet for surfing and reading the news but prefer a desktop with a big monitor (or 2 smaller ones) for everything else - spreadsheets, photo editing, researching for future trips etc. For years I had 2 monitors - but with a big monitor you can use split screens.

I prefer my laptop. I only use my telephone for telephone calls and texts (mostly from my bf or appointments).

Back