Conversations with my husband, yes, he really says stuff like this, and my various mishaps

What? Yes, of course I think he is mentally ill and he is pathological liar. When he is standing there, with the box open, going through the pictures it’s hard to claim he didn’t “see” them. Which is different from staring at something and not cognitively recognizing what it is-which is what you are talking about.

He does that as well. I do that, everyone does that at one time or another.
well, it's not me you should be snapping at Aneeda , is it ? :rolleyes:

well, it's not me you should be snapping at Aneeda , is it ? :rolleyes:
What? I snapped at you? I answered your question.

Am I snappy? Perhaps. I just had a hip replacement. The incision is infected and very painful. I’ve unpacked everything and put it away with the exception of stuff in his room, which I put in his room. I was very worried about those one of a kind missing pictures. Especially the one of my oldest son in his army uniform.

I am not sleeping. My dog is gone and I will never have another one. I am extremely grumpy, extremely. The people who bought my house have contact us twice through our realtor, for gosh sakes, and I knew they would drive us crazy.

I could not buy a stupid car, and I can not go anywhere in the stupid car I have because it will change the pay off offer on it and I want it paid off. I still don’t have access to my money from the house pay off because Monday was a holiday here. So I still can not pay various bills.

And even if I did have my money, my stamina is in the crapper so a major shopping trip is out. Plus, not to be too personal, but I have had diarrhea since my surgery as well and not sure what’s up with that so leaving the apartment is a problem. And five weeks of diarrhea wears on you.

So AM I SNAPPISH? Probably.

Sorry. I will probably be snappish for a while yet @hollydolly-maybe for forever

Am I snappy? Perhaps. I just had a hip replacement. The incision is infected and very painful. I’ve unpacked everything and put it away with the exception of stuff in his room, which I put in his room. I was very worried about those one of a kind missing pictures. Especially the one of my oldest son in his army uniform.

I am not sleeping. My dog is gone and I will never have another one. I am extremely grumpy, extremely. The people who bought my house have contact us twice through our realtor, for gosh sakes, and I knew they would drive us crazy.

I could not buy a stupid car, and I can not go anywhere in the stupid car I have because it will change the pay off offer on it and I want it paid off. I still don’t have access to my money from the house pay off because Monday was a holiday here. So I still can not pay various bills.

And even if I did have my money, my stamina is in the crapper so a major shopping trip is out. Plus, not to be too personal, but I have had diarrhea since my surgery as well and not sure what’s up with that so leaving the apartment is a problem. And five weeks of diarrhea wears on you.

Sorry. I will probably be snappish for a while yet @hollydolly-maybe for forever
"My dog is gone and I will never have another one." Boy I can sympathize with that. We shouldn'tve got this last dog, figured we were too old (we are) but living without a dog had me beyond snappish. (Some throwing stuff--nonbreakable but still.) So we got her and we love her but I'm already dreading when her time comes 'cuz I know there won't be any more. I don't know if it'd help or not, but what I plan to do after this dog is gone, is cuddle up with some soft stuffed doggies. Better than nothing, I guess. Hugs anyway.

well not to me you won't.. that's for darn sure.... I've supported you all the way, but you're having a problem with someone in your home, and coming here and snapping at me.. and threatening to do it possibly forever.. well nope, try it on somebody else see what response you get .. !! There's a lot of us in Pain on this forum Aneeda not just you, but we don't take it out on other people!!

You're on my ignore list as from now...

"My dog is gone and I will never have another one." Boy I can sympathize with that. We shouldn'tve got this last dog, figured we were too old (we are) but living without a dog had me beyond snappish. (Some throwing stuff--nonbreakable but still.) So we got her and we love her but I'm already dreading when her time comes 'cuz I know there won't be any more. I don't know if it'd help or not, but what I plan to do after this dog is gone, is cuddle up with some soft stuffed doggies. Better than nothing, I guess. Hugs anyway.
I am actually considering a stuffed dog, but idk. I hate not having a dog. Thanks for the hugs.

well not to me you won't.. that's for darn sure.... I've supported you all the way, but you're having a problem with someone in your home, and coming here and snapping at me.. and threatening to do it possibly forever.. well nope, try it on somebody else see what response you get .. !! There's a lot of us in Pain on this forum Aneeda not just you, but we don't take it out on other people!!

You're on my ignore list as from now...
I didn’t not say I would be snappish with you from now on. I said I may be snappish, in general, from now on. I am under a lot of stress. Yes, you have been supportive, so thanks for that and I have been supportive of you as well. I did not think I was snappish, but if others think I am, well, I let them judge, and agree with them. I did apologize and explain.

If that is not good enough for you, then it’s not. I know you have your own health problems currently and are not as open about them as I am about mine. Yes, lots of us are in pain. Yes, lots of us have issues with our living mates. Yes, I know.

As for being on your ignore list, well, ok, that is your choice.

Back