Copy Image & Paste in Chrome

because my phone can't send pics to this forum.
Why? You can access this forum using your phone's browser. Attaching pictures from your phone's albums is very simple. When attaching pictures to your post, you can even select your phone's camera to take a photo and use it directly.

WOW! I have a Samsung Galaxy Ao3. It was only $175. I have tried to send pics from my gallery that I took with the phone, and I get an error message. I will try it again. on my phone.

I have the picture, my options to share it is "copy to clipboard". Ok copied...now on SF ready to paste the image. I will use the drop image and choose the file. The upload failed because it was partially completed. I will try a different one. While it uploads it goes to 100% but then the same error message. No worries. I think my phone is cheap. :)

Posting images from my phone to this forum can be problematic, as the .png photo format is not accepted. So as an alternative I use the Postimage site to upload to, the copy the url for linking to, within the Insert Image feature of the forum's posting editor.

Back