Copy/Paste a pic to SF from the web

I right click and still get the list I posted above , no copy image link.
What ever Google Image is every picture I ever copied and pasted elsewhere came from Google Images. I just got through copying a picture of "The Winslow Boy," movie poster and pasting it on this site: https://classicfilmtvradio.freeforums.net/ under Don't Be Melodramatic

I right click and still get the list I posted above , no copy image link.

@Della ... that's what I was afraid of.
As you can clearly see by my last post, I can right click and find "Copy Image Link". Others should also.
My guess is there is something not set right or missing in your version of Windows on your computer OR your browser (as you may have mentioned).
I don't have a solution off the top of my head and will spend some time TRYING to find one to restore that function to your right click.
No guarantee that I will find one though. Sorry. Good Luck Della !!!

Last edited:
I have a Mac, so all I have to do is slide the picture from its source to my desktop. I then just use the Senior Forum "insert image" icon to open the field in which I insert the photo. Some photos that show up in search images are now not allowing me to use that method. In that case, I use the Mac Capture app and take a screenshot of the image. I then have to add it to my Mac photo app, do a quick edit (usually crop) which changes itto jpeg format after which I can insert the image.

Back