Crack Cake on my WW diet!

Do you mean that is a WW recipe from their website, or you got it from some other WW member? You can plug those ingredients into the recipe builder on the WW website and see for yourself; it is not zero points. It sounds yummy, though. :D
OK, I will. I do need to know. thank you.

Do you mean that is a WW recipe from their website, or you got it from some other WW member? You can plug those ingredients into the recipe builder on the WW website and see for yourself; it is not zero points. It sounds yummy, though. :D
You know, you are right. I plugged into the create a recipe, entered the ingredients and servings. It turns out to be 16 Blue points for this cake. I went to the chat and they told me how to do that. Thank you, I will have to have a supper of zero points in order to have a dessert worthy of all those points! Again, thank you.

Haha. You’re a funny woman. That was great. 🤣
I wish the calories fell out once you cut into them. Not. But, while on WW, I can again have carbs, sugar, etc. But, the points keep me accountable. I eat zero point foods in the morning and snacks so I can eat up the rest of the points for lunch and supper!

I wish the calories fell out once you cut into them. Not. But, while on WW, I can again have carbs, sugar, etc. But, the points keep me accountable. I eat zero point foods in the morning and snacks so I can eat up the rest of the points for lunch and supper!
I find I can eat carbs as long as I have them with protein and fat. It’s slows the blood sugar drop some. I’ve started taking protein powder which is helping with losing weight and staying strong. I can live without carbs but can’t live without plenty of protein. Plus it helps build muscle tone.

Having said that I love cake and have a real sweet tooth and always have. I add frozen fruit to my protein shake and must admit it tastes mighty fine.

I’ve actuslly got a weightwatchers cookbook that I bought years ago from Costco when I was overweight. I’m doing ok now. A bit of toning up is all I really need now but I’m working on that. I’m going to take my WW’s book out and have a look again. It’s got some great recipes in it
D7998F15-610B-4CD2-9593-D3DE31721B96.jpeg

I find I can eat carbs as long as I have them with protein and fat. It’s slows the blood sugar drop some. I’ve started taking protein powder which is helping with losing weight and staying strong. I can live without carbs but can’t live without plenty of protein. Plus it helps build muscle tone.

Having said that I love cake and have a real sweet tooth and always have. I add frozen fruit to my protein shake and must admit it tastes mighty fine.

I’ve actuslly got a weightwatchers cookbook that I bought years ago from Costco when I was overweight. I’m doing ok now. A bit of toning up is all I really need now but I’m working on that. I’m going to take my WW’s book out and have a look again. It’s got some great recipes in it
View attachment 112784
I didn't know if the cookbook would be that great. But, hearing you talk favorably about it helps. Thanks. I have tried some bread recipes made with plain greek yogurt, and I will look into the book. I have the points to buy it with.

I don't understand it either. There is a lot of sugar and other carbs in that recipe.
I did run it through the recipe builder, and it is 12-16 points per slice, depending on how many slices you do. So, that will be a holiday cake only.

Back