Crazy Neighbors

Woe, your mom wasn't too well liked by you. Not that it is any 9f my business. I just never heard anyone admit that of their mother.
I can guess she sure did not have it easy as some privileged mothers do. I know you are the one who came after me in the thread of not being too generous with compliments on same subject line of bad people my bad mouthing men since I am a woman not a old girl hopefully.

Sorry to read your distress yet, I can't blame you for voicing your true feelings. Venting is a better word.
I am sorry F or your pain. I hope you don't hold it against me for saying this....

Just because someone is a mother, does not mean they are not crazy or dangerous, or criminal...

Woe, your mom wasn't too well liked by you. Not that it is any 9f my business. I just never heard anyone admit that of their mother.
I can guess she sure did not have it easy as some privileged mothers do. I know you are the one who came after me in the thread of not being too generous with compliments on same subject line of bad people my bad mouthing men since I am a woman not a old girl hopefully.

Sorry to read your distress yet, I can't blame you for voicing your true feelings. Venting is a better word.
I am sorry F or your pain. I hope you don't hold it against me for saying this....
Of course I wouldn't hold it against you.
And when it comes to respect, I've always believed it is earned by words & actions; not automatic because of a title - like parent, teacher, officer, etc. I've also believed that honesty is the best policy, even when the truth is unpleasant - which it usually is.

If I lived there I would have a security camera. You can see his loony behavior in the day time but what about at night? Also, I would have a discussion with the police department and just explain the situation even if no crime was committed. You would lay the groundwork if ever there was.
This is good advice. Make sure the police have a record of this man's behaviour, in case things escalate. Some districts have 'Neighbourhood Watch'....local people who get to know the residents in the area and any problems there are.

For sure your "old boy" got mental problems and plenty of them. I'm sure glad that I don't live where you do. Good luck; you are going to need it.

There seems to be trouble everywhere one may live
You start out as a baby~ then a child~ a teen~ adult move to a neighborhood as you are now on your own not including married folk
As you find out upstairs, next door, across the hall, neighbors up to shady stuff
Living in a city, town, or complex.
All that work to find a home to make your world safer, yet then you find out the trafficking next door ⅘hoodies passing by after screaming woman wants to leave suddenly they all pass by your door
The man above with a child running back and forth on weekends a small girl suddenly too quiet. No other children around ever.
He was a homeless man on drugs.
Probably still is.Time to move....

I know the difference and I didn't think it was either one. You were the one making charges of mental illness and autism based on nothing more than being overweight and calling 811. I think there's entirely too many armchair psychiatrists making diagnoses without a degree.
I mentioned his weight only because I've heard real psychiatrists talk about similar behavior involving "Asperberger's Syndrome" which they said is a form of Autism & one characteristic is constantly eating which leads to their weight.

Not I said me, you can't respect a mother who setup her own toddler 3 yr old to be hung by her after she told him they were going to play a game. Since she fought for visitation rights from the foster parents to be able to see him overnight.She told him to stand on the chair near the door with a noose around his neck, then she opened the door and told him see you later and kicked the chair from under him and closed the door behind her.
That wascthe soul purpose so she would have a place to live for life and 3 meals a day to boot.
So no respect for any evil deeds.......

Back