Davey Do's Art News

Inspiration to do art comes easily to me. As I wrote in one of my journals, "Where there's a thought, there can be art". The first thing on the morning, I'll do at least two pages of illustrations before I go online. I usually get inspired to do more art from whatever's going on there.

In the afternoon, inspirations don't come as easily, so I'll do something I call "spew", where I just write down whatever ones to mind. I always come up with an idea that inspires me to do an illustration. I'll then wash the narrative with ink water and do an illustration.

This is an excerpt of an illustration I did this afternoon using a stamp I made. I couldn't show the entire illustration with its wording because, although humorous, it wouldn't be appropriate:

WIN_20220118_16_05_30_Pro.jpg

One of my nurse friends from the nurses' website is a writer and was giving a synopsis of a book she's working on. In one part, a patient's mistress attempts to attack the main character who's impersonating a nurse. The main character fights off the attack by shoving an enema tube down the mistress' throat.

I found it so entertaining, I made this:

1-.gif

Back