Deadly Danger from 5G Energy Receptors

Editorialist

This is an article that could have a very profound negative effect on your health. The article is entitled "KILLING US GENTLY WITH 5G MICROWAVE RADIATION EXPOSURE" composed by Betty Freauf, a writer for NewsWithViews.com.

Since the article is very lengthy I give you the following link to read it in its entirety:

https://newswithviews.com/killing-us-gently-with-5g-microwave-radiation-exposure/

It is a shocking description of how far we have advanced into modern technology and the extreme narrative effect this technology is having and will be having on our health. After reading the article we need to stop depending on devices running on 5G microwave units of power There are now ongoiong studies into the effect of 5G energy as a result of people mysteriously dying when close to the receptors of 5G energy

Please take the time to read it and watch the accompanying videos.

The information you learn from her article may actually save your life or help you avoid the negative side effects, some of which can be deadly.

It will be interesting to see what the long term effects will be for those who are constantly on their cell phones. I suspect that the radiation exposure from cell phones held near the brain for extended periods of time is going to have some nasty side effects years from now. Any extended electronic radiation from WiFi, Alexa, etc.,etc., does not sound like a healthy thing to have nearby. Technology is great, but there are a lot of things people are doing/buying, that may prove to be unwise as time passes.

Interesting topic.

I don't worry about it for myself at my age and as a renter that can move without worrying about property values.

It reminds me of the concerns over installing high tension power lines that caused great concern in my area several years ago.

6598a422019a38b552cb8ec45fed945b.jpg

or the TVA traveling electric tent show to teach people the benefits of having electricity.

tentshow.jpg

I think that we need technological advances and we need dissenters that cause us to weigh the risks vs the rewards, require testing, etc... to ensure that we do not make any regrettable mistakes as we move forward.

... to ensure that we do not make any regrettable mistakes as we move forward.
Would that t'were, Aunt Bea. I fear the current generation's "regrettable mistakes" will as just bad or worse than DDT, asbestos, lead paint, or <fill in the blank>. They'll just be higher tech, more widespread, and much harder to resolve.

Back