Dealing with firearms offences in Australia

Warrigal

SF VIP
A report about seizure of illegal firearms and other weapons in Victoria.

[h=1]Victorian police seize 139 guns, plus swords and daggers from property near Bendigo[/h] Mon 25 Aug 2014,

Map: Myers Flat 3556

Police have seized more than 130 firearms, knives, daggers and swords from a rural Victorian property and charged a man with several related offences.

Detectives raided the Myers Flat property near Bendigo on Saturday and uncovered weapons, including 37 long arms and 102 assorted firearms, some of which Victoria Police said had historical significance.

They also seized ammunition during the search in central Victoria.

A man has been charged with possessing a trafficable quantity of firearms, dealing in firearms, possessing firearms with no serial number and possessing prohibited weapons

He was granted bail and will face the Bendigo Magistrates Court on November 10.

Police said they would not release details on the man's age or where he was from because the matter was before the courts.
It sounds like he was an illegal dealer in weaponry.

we in Australia dont generally need to take pot shots at each other Ralphy. Dame Warrigul , that will take a few illegal weapons off the streets.

Be careful what you say about the pillar of modern civilization. We could spare an extra air strike or two for you...

Be careful what you say about the pillar of modern civilization. We could spare an extra air strike or two for you...

Do your worst, Ralphy. Your guidance systems don't work in the southern hemisphere.
Something about a misplaced minus sign in the programming.
I'm not telling you where to find it but think Hubble telescope.

Our system works better https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLyXL7LE8hE (sort of)

Don't try to humor me or another asset might be used. Your neighbor, JustQuinn, has had to deal with this asset before...

Don't get stroppy Ralphy. If you start threatening us with your assets we'll just have to confiscate one of yours that is close to Alice Springs. That's Alice Springs, Australia.

P04-110919-a1.jpg

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/world/archives/2011/09/19/2003513653

Formally known as the “Joint Defense Space Research Facility,” Pine Gap is one of Washington’s biggest intelligence-collection posts, intercepting weapons and communications signals via a series of satellites orbiting Earth.

Consider this an offer to deliver a black eye to your spook network.

That is just a minor cog in our vast apparatus and could be obsolete by now. So do what you've to do but watch for drones overhead while doing your thingy...

Ina said:
It's not nice to bait them, although I find myself doing it every once in awhile. Just can't help myself sometimes. :wave:

I can't help it either. Baiting Americans is a national sport over here.
Bigger than baseball, that's for sure.
:hide:

You do know that over here big L Liberal and small l liberal mean opposite things.

But they have solved the terrorist problem with one brilliant strategy.
So easy really. Why doesn't every nation do this?

Local Terrorist Calls It Quits After Dole Payment Threat

By The Shovel on August 17, 2014
bigot-615x400.jpg

Saying he believed in jihad, but not that much, local terrorist Sam Hughes* has decided to call time on his terrorism career after the Government revealed his $240 weekly Centrelink payment would be cut.

“I’d go a long way for my cause – I’d die for it. But I’ve always said you’ve got to draw the line somewhere,” Mr Hughes said.
Hughes will return to regular society next week.

(*not his real name)

Well ain't that special. Money, that special commodity, buys wars for arms dealers, congressmen for the Jewish Lobby, and now it will buy off terrorism." Amazing.

Back