Did you ever think about running away from home?

Fortunately for me, I had my girlfriend and her family to run to when things were difficult at home. They were so good to me. Without them, I shudder to think where I would have wound up.

I was thinking about running away today,but thank God my husband went over to my daughter's house. I know he was complaining about me because she just called to tell me he just left. Then she said, "Daddy said you are getting hard to remember things". So then she said I want to go to your next Doctors appt with you so you don't forget to tell her everything.

I was thinking about running away today,but thank God my husband went over to my daughter's house. I know he was complaining about me because she just called to tell me he just left. Then she said, "Daddy said you are getting hard to remember things". So then she said I want to go to your next Doctors appt with you so you don't forget to tell her everything.
Hi, my friend.....I just came back from my 5 friends for lunch...We haven't been together since a year ago....
So, I AM not remembering things....I hardly said anything with my friends....I was afraid I would stumble with
my mouth and they wouldn't know what I was talking about....So I said hello and goodby....I also had my friend started
talking to me outside before we got in our cars....Good thing she was the big talker....I just listened....Isn't that lovely...
I try only to talk to my kids....They understand....hUBBY WANTS ME TO GO TO THE DOCTOR.....ugh.......ok....i USE TO BE A LOAD MOUTH!!!!!
tHAT WAS A FUNNY.....................................

Back