Do women get pleasure from annoying us men?

i'll live

Grahamg wrote:
I think the "Old salt" who suggested I might have started something I can't handle might just have a point looking at the above frightening apparition :eek:

:yes: You did!

I'll live with that though, and those "tough guys" out there will be around to "tame the cats", whilst I can look for the warm hearted, homely, kind and generous ones :cool: !

I'll live with that though, and those "tough guys" out there will be around to "tame the cats", whilst I can look for the warm hearted, homely, kind and generous ones :cool: !

Arrrg

VYR8Poa.jpg

yer alright, Grah, in a weird sorta way

Me an’ the mates got yer back

May the leeside be yours

An’ yer soap never beaten

and it looks like you found just the one. Isn’t Gary cute? :playful::eek:nthego:

Arrrg

VYR8Poa.jpg

yer alright, Grah, in a weird sorta way

Me an’ the mates got yer back

May the leeside be yours

An’ yer soap never beaten
Yep! It’s a ‘weird sort of way’ alright :confused:

I wanna come too, how bout we all three go out together on Halloween dressed as Kitty Kats ?.......I can be a naughty little kitty but I promise not to bite (that is of course unless you really want me to :)).

View attachment 58169
You could even make it a cute threesome :lofl:

Not sure what to say to that...........

Keesha thinks she's funny

Keesha is funny

Funny enough to end up in the taproom

You've lost me a little there I'm afraid, but so long as I don't end up in any threesomes and you keep a keen eye out for any "homely women" out there I'm more than happy, and obliged :) .

I can’t speak for the others but I don’t need taming :smug1:
Very kind of you...........and if those "homely women" would just show up, all would be well :D !
My definition of ‘homely woman’ is someone on the frumpish side, so again, you’re right; cause I’m not that for sure.
You've lost me a little there I'm afraid, but so long as I don't end up in any threesomes and you keep a keen eye out for any "homely women" out there I'm more than happy, and obliged :) .

Don’t worry grahamp , he lost himself too:laugh: but keep your eye out for frumpish women.:coffeelaugh:

Will have a look.......

well, it's not to everbody's liking, but it's a little thread I created, with my attempts at fractured humor

https://www.seniorforums.com/showthread.php/34916-Meanwhile-at-The-Taproom

I will have a look at your thread above, but I'm just going to add that my mentions of seeking a "homely woman" didn't extract the negative reaction I expected from female forum members (I was only half joking - maybe I don't know what I want, but fairly sure it isn't a feline one to tame :eek: ).

Does any particular man get pleasure from posting cr@p like this question? It's beyond silly, and I wish that it would just disappear. I didn't even bother to read beyond the header. There's just nothing quite like a sweeping generalization. What the ?????

I'll tae that as a no then.....

"Does any particular man get pleasure from posting cr@p like this question? It's beyond silly, and I wish that it would just disappear. I didn't even bother to read beyond the header. There's just nothing quite like a sweeping generalization. What the ?????"

Bearwoman wrote:
"I've never gotten any pleasure from annoying anyone."

I'll take those responses as a "NO" then shall I?

Really you are missing out on life if you've never experienced the pleasure to be obtained from getting under someone's skin a little :rolleyes: .

I'm told that what human beings really cannot stand is being ignored - anything is preferable to that situation, being it getting somebody rattled through talking too much (ever met a woman or man capable of that failing? (maybe one I'd own up to).

You haven't lived until you've tried your best to annoy someone, and then with any luck made up again. Those who say they've never fallen out with a partner don't know what life is about I'm told on good authority, and have seen it often enough in my lifetime. Women dismissing my musings do it for me "on my quest for a homely woman!"

I'll take those responses as a "NO" then shall I?

Really you are missing out on life if you've never experienced the pleasure to be obtained from getting under someone's skin a little :rolleyes: .

I'm told that what human beings really cannot stand is being ignored - anything is preferable to that situation, being it getting somebody rattled through talking too much (ever met a woman or man capable of that failing? (maybe one I'd own up to).

You haven't lived until you've tried your best to annoy someone, and then with any luck made up again. Those who say they've never fallen out with a partner don't know what life is about I'm told on good authority, and have seen it often enough in my lifetime. Women dismissing my musings do it for me "on my quest for a homely woman!"

Weird, very weird. :playful:

AE9C6F13-8117-448E-87CB-035D8CFF9EFF.jpegI’d like to clarify what I mean by annoying men, not that anyone cares.
I’m talking about playful teasing not serious annoyance.
My man pesters me so I’ve learned to pester him back.

With all the online jokes about it, it can’t be that uncommon.

67E0FAFD-A69B-4446-B1EC-E08435DB4F9A.jpeg

Back