Do you believe that everyone deserves housing?

...There are no easy answers...
Disagree...but understand what you are really stating within the conventional societal framework. What I will agree with is there are no easy ways to get our dominant news media given globalist corporations, to point fingers of guilt at the same entities that are paying them. To start, the excessive immigration pressure could end immediately as could allowing wealthy investors from across the planet from supercharging real estate inflation, the primary factor in recent decades USA homelessness and hopelessness of those victims of our society.

06/2023. Volunteers for the 2024 annual homeless count are being processed now.

On June 29, 2023, Los Angeles Homeless Services Authority issued its first release of 2023 results from the annual homeless count taken in January. The count revealed a 9 percent increase in homelessness for Los Angeles County from 2020 to 2023 (no count was conducted in 2021 due to the COVID-19 pandemic). The city of Los Angeles saw a slightly larger 10 percent increase.

According to the Los Angeles Homeless Services Authority, an estimated 75,518 people experienced homeless in Los Angeles County in 2023. Of these, more than 20,000 were provided with shelter. Unsheltered homelessness increased 14% from 2022 to 2023. The number of tents, vehicles, and makeshift shelters visually tallied increased by 7% from 2022 to 2023 (from just under 22,000 to more than 23,000).
Homeless in Los Angeles County, California.

No small quantity to provide all those with housing. Maybe Governor Healey is onto something. Maybe a test to solve the problem in this area. Citizens could petition Gov. Newsom of California to initiate legislation so the citizens of California would be required to house native born homeless.

This is what Governor Healey is asking.
Governor Healey asks residents to house migrant families amid growing shelter crisis.
Governor Healey asks residents to house migrant families amid growing shelter crisis

I think you need to do some serious thinking about this. Correct me if I'm wrong in the following assumptions please.

Your parents presumably fed, clothed, provided medical care, and housed you for a good number of years in a stable home in a safe community and they probably sacrificed some of their own needs and wants in the process. They probably loved you, although like my parents one would have needed to look at what they did, rather than how they verbally or physically expressed that love. They also probably instilled in you a sense of morals and work ethic, perhaps aided by a church of some sort. They sent you to a public school which was organized and paid for by a functioning society which at the years of our births provided many, many opportunities to be upwardly mobile, both socially and financially.

People that became successful in life "all on their own" are very, very few compared to the masses that have been helped by many of the things mentioned above. It's the "bootstraps theory." I did it ALL BY MYSELF so everyone else should be able to too. It seems to me the bootstrapers take great offense when perhaps the next guy get's a break, that they didn't get.
CHILDREN are one thing. The OP is talking about ADULTS. Big difference in case you did not know that.

I hear you, there are many reasons a marriage can fail, especially in those circumstances. That said, how often is the man that returns, the same man that left? Who could see what veterans see, and not be mentally affected?

[off topic for the last time I hope]
Boy, girl, man, woman no one stays the same mentally, ever. Military or no military. In relationships either you grow together or you grow apart.

In tactical situations, each is different. For me, I was able to block everything out while strictly focusing on my training and mission. Once done it was done and moving on. Agree that some aren't so "lucky".

And some simply can't handle military service even when not under any threat what so ever. A recruit fresh out of boot camp reported aboard one of the four ships I would serve aboard and within the first hour onboard ... he took off his shoes and with a running start ... jumped into the water off the stern of the ship. He wanted NO part of living and serving onboard a ship. NOPE not going to happen.

Pier side in Haifa Israel, seaman Montgomery slid and crawled down the bowline, in civilian attire, to the pier in spite of highly trained pier sentries and security with AK-47s. Seaman Montgomery wanted OFF the ship RIGHT NOW. The threat of maybe getting shot either wasn't in his mind or he didn't care. I still haven't figured out how he got past the rat guards attached to the bowline rope. That was a feat in itself. At the subsequent Captain's mast, he was reduced in rate and confined to the ship for the remainder of deployment. Returning stateside, his parents came to the ship and took Seaman Recruit Montgomery home.

All that said, the military and some civilian jobs ... law enforcement, emergency medical response etc etc ... MAY negatively impact a person mentally. It can virtually happen to anyone anywhere at any time ... be it within the post office or the corporate office and all warehouses in between.

All people are different and how they handle "what they see".
[/off topic for the last time I hope]

Last edited:
[off topic for the last time I hope]
Boy, girl, man, woman no one stays the same mentally, ever. Military or no military. In relationships either you grow together or you grow apart.

In tactical situations, each is different. For me, I was able to block everything out while strictly focusing on my training and mission. Once done it was done and moving on. Agree that some aren't so "lucky".

And some simply can't handle military service even when not under any threat what so ever. A recruit fresh out of boot camp reported aboard one of the four ships I would serve aboard and within the first hour onboard ... he took off his shoes and with a running start ... jumped into the water off the stern of the ship. He wanted NO part of living and serving onboard a ship. NOPE not going to happen.

Pier side in Haifa Israel, seaman Montgomery slid and crawled down the bowline, in civilian attire, to the pier in spite of highly trained pier sentries and security with AK-47s. Seaman Montgomery wanted OFF the ship RIGHT NOW. The threat of maybe getting shot either wasn't in his mind or he didn't care. I still haven't figured out how he got past the rat guards attached to the bowline rope. That was a feat in itself. At the subsequent Captain's mast, he was reduced in rate and confined to the ship for the remainder of deployment. Returning stateside, his parents came to the ship and took Seaman Recruit Montgomery home.

All that said, the military and some civilian jobs ... law enforcement, emergency medical response etc etc ... MAY negatively impact a person mentally. It can virtually happen to anyone anywhere at any time ... be it within the post office or the corporate office and all warehouses in between.

All people are different and how they handle "what they see".
[/off topic for the last time I hope]

My assumption, and I use that word deliberately, is that people who see their friends body parts scattered across a battlefield, are forever changed. Or that see the death first hand, women, children, etc. There will be many reasons people suffer. As humans, we're not programmed to be able to accept such horrors.

My assumption, and I use that word deliberately, is that people who see their friends body parts scattered across a battlefield, are forever changed. Or that see the death first hand, women, children, etc. There will be many reasons people suffer. As humans, we're not programmed to be able to accept such horrors.

Agreed, but most, in fact the majority find a way to deal with it. And agree that it forever changes most as experiences will.

Onboard two of the four ships I served, there were incidents of several shipmates being killed without setting foot on terra firma or being shot at. They may have ignored safety procedures, their training, or were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. While we mourned the personal loss of friends and shipmates, it could not be allowed to affect our focus or mission. In all cases, the deceased Division Officers were relieved of duty and transferred off the ships. Those in leadership positions "see" things a bit differently and take ownership, responsibility and accountability at all times. Sometimes not easily accomplished.

Okay I'm done with the sea stories and off topic stuff. Sorry

Agreed, but most, in fact the majority find a way to deal with it. And agree that it forever changes most as experiences will.

Onboard two of the four ships I served, there were incidents of several shipmates being killed without setting foot on terra firma or being shot at. They may have ignored safety procedures, their training, or were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. While we mourned the personal loss of friends and shipmates, it could not be allowed to affect our focus or mission. In all cases, the deceased Division Officers were relieved of duty and transferred off the ships. Those in leadership positions "see" things a bit differently and take ownership, responsibility and accountability at all times. Sometimes not easily accomplished.

Okay I'm done with the sea stories and off topic stuff. Sorry

Thank you for your service, and I'm extremely happy you were able to compartmentalize.

I studied Universal Horror movies for a time. Was surprised to learn that much was taken from the injuries of WWI veterans as far as the look and make-up was concerned. Some survive, some do not, and some survive by cry their remaining days in various ways.

As I wrote, "not everyone can be helped". But seriously, how many of these places have you visited? In the UK they're not a good solution. I think I'd rather sleep outside than in the ones I've seen.

Frankly ...... I have visited none but ....... if the conditions are bad [as you] say/hint ? Then who's fault is that ? And what can the administration do ? Throw out the offenders creating the conditions ? The conditions are not the responsibility of the tax payers.

Anyone heard of cluster housing? When I lived in Olympia Wa, my mother and I stopped at one. They must have been having an open house. They were new or something. My mother commented they might be like apartments in the end. I don't know. That house I owned had a decent sized lot. I heard plenty of noise including very loud surround sound TV systems.

But they utilize land for people looking to buy their own place. And someone not wanting a large yard to maintain.

Here is a link to a search. I can't find one that is completely like the ones I remember touring but you can get an idea.

cluster housing examples - Google Search

Frankly ...... I have visited none but ....... if the conditions are bad [as you] say/hint ? Then who's fault is that ? And what can the administration do ? Throw out the offenders creating the conditions ? The conditions are not the responsibility of the tax payers.

I've not visited the facilities in CA, but assume there are similar issues. I could be wrong. But as for whose fault is it, surely it's the people running it. What I'm saying is, some would bemoan some homeless not rushing to these shelters, but to gain an understanding of why they wouldn't, you need to know what they're truly like. What I've read in the thread are accusations that some won't go because of the "rules", well I think there's more to it than that. A choice of sleeping on the street likely isn't because living there is one big party.

As for being the responsibility of the tax payers, I can only shake my head. As I've said, caring costs nothing. You have to care in order to understand. Otherwise the homeless simply represent an inconvenience, people who mess up your neighborhood. There's more concern for property value and tax revenue than there is for human life. That's my view.

I would think the conditions ARE the responsibility of the taxpayers because the state (taxpayers) could be sued for unwholesome conditions, couldn't they?

I would think the conditions ARE the responsibility of the taxpayers because the state (taxpayers) could be sued for unwholesome conditions, couldn't they?

Not only that, but the Police go by those places looking for people with warrants. Now, on the one hand some will say that's alright, and so they should. But on the other, it means that if you've had a scrape with the law - and let's face it, a lot of homeless will have - those places aren't a feasible choice.

Not only that, but the Police go by those places looking for people with warrants. Now, on the one hand some will say that's alright, and so they should. But on the other, it means that if you've had a scrape with the law - and let's face it, a lot of homeless will have - those places aren't a feasible choice.
I come from the past where vagrancy was against the law, where the mentally ill were committed to institutions, where recreational drugs were mostly alcohol and mj. We've made mistakes that must be corrected, my opinion. The road we are on is not sustainable.
After the '64 earthquake here in Alaska, the radio was broadcasting, 'Looters will be shot!'.

I come from the past where vagrancy was against the law, where the mentally ill were committed to institutions, where recreational drugs were mostly alcohol and mj. We've made mistakes that must be corrected, my opinion. The road we are on is not sustainable.
After the '64 earthquake here in Alaska, the radio was broadcasting, 'Looters will be shot!'.

We need to think big picture. Homelessness isn't new, it's been with us, and embedded in American culture, since before the Civil War.

For those wanting to read about the history I recommend this:

The History of Homelessness in the United States - Permanent Supportive Housing - NCBI Bookshelf

"The early 1980s marked the emergence of what now may be considered the modern era of homelessness. Major forces that changed the complexion of homelessness in the modern era include gentrification of the inner city, deinstitutionalization of the mentally ill, high unemployment rate, the emergence of HIV/AIDS, an inadequate supply of affordable housing options, and deep budget cuts to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and social service agencies in response to what was then the country's worst recession since the Great Depression (Jones, 2015).

In some cities, property values increased dramatically in the areas near downtown, and Skid Row areas disappeared as the SROs and rooming houses that were home to thousands of transients were razed or converted into apartments and condominiums. Since the 1980s, rents in metro areas across the country have been increasing while wages have stagnated (Katz, 2006). Recent research indicates that families experiencing homelessness are more likely to continue to face poverty and homelessness in the future (Desmond, 2016).

Deinstitutionalization of the mentally ill has roots in the civil rights and civil liberties movements of the 1960s, which envisioned more fulfilling lives for those who had been languishing in understaffed psychiatric hospitals through new medications and robust community-based services. The number of patients living in state hospitals dropped from 535,000 in 1960 to 137,000 in 1980. California saw a dramatic reduction in state hospital beds from 37,000 in 1955 to 2,500 in 1983 (Flynn, 1985). Funding for the needed housing and community-based services proved inadequate, and, as cheap housing disappeared, vast numbers of previously institutionalized individuals with severe and persistent mental illness or those who might have gone to institutions in earlier eras drifted onto the streets and into temporary shelters.

The recession of the 1980s resulted in deep cuts to the HUD budget, which decreased from approximately $29 billion in 1976 to approximately $17 billion in 1990, and led directly to reductions in the budget authority for housing assistance (from almost $19 billion in 1976 to about $11 billion in 1990) and in subsidized housing for poor Americans (OMB, 2001)."

This is also good:

The history of homelessness in Los Angeles points to new approaches

Finally, this gives a CA perspective:

"Mayor Dianne Feinstein approached the homeless issue as a passing phenomenon. Rather than creating permanent housing and long-term services, her administration relied primarily on church-based emergency shelters, soup kitchens and city-funded overnight stays in cheap, private hotels.

The strategy proved costly and ultimately unsuccessful. Many of the shelters were poorly managed and underfunded, and fell quickly into disrepair. In one notorious instance, the city converted a set of old Muni buses into temporary shelters.

But after the city failed to provide adequate supervision, the facilities were vandalized and Feinstein ordered them evacuated and towed away. Contrary to the predictions of officials, the city’s homeless population continued to grow."

TIMELINE: The Frustrating Political History of Homelessness in San Francisco | KQED

I've not visited the facilities in CA, but assume there are similar issues. I could be wrong. But as for whose fault is it, surely it's the people running it. What I'm saying is, some would bemoan some homeless not rushing to these shelters, but to gain an understanding of why they wouldn't, you need to know what they're truly like. What I've read in the thread are accusations that some won't go because of the "rules", well I think there's more to it than that. A choice of sleeping on the street likely isn't because living there is one big party.

As for being the responsibility of the tax payers, I can only shake my head. As I've said, caring costs nothing. You have to care in order to understand. Otherwise the homeless simply represent an inconvenience, people who mess up your neighborhood. There's more concern for property value and tax revenue than there is for human life. That's my view.
If the place is a mess ... that is because the people living there messed it up .
How is that the fault of the administrators ? The government or tax payers ?

"
What I've read in the thread are accusations that some won't go because of the "rules", well I think there's more to it than that. A choice of sleeping on the street likely isn't because living there is one big party."

As I said, I personally know two women that became directly involved .... and they were told by the homeless that if they cannot smoke & or drink ... they are not interested ..... period.

"
I could be wrong. But as for whose fault is it, surely it's the people running it. "

Again, if the shelter is a mess , it is indeed the fault of those that live there. I mean if we provide free shelter , is it too much to ask that those living there clean up after themselves ?

True ...... It costs nothing to care but ...... in the overall, the homeless really don't care for or about themselves .... why should I ?

Addessing America only.

The History of Homelessness in America
September 18, 2022
The term “homelessness” was first used in America in the 1870s. In the McKinney–Vento Homeless Assistance Act, homelessness is referred to as the condition where people lack a “fixed, regular, and adequate nighttime residence.” According to the Texas Homeless Network, the 1640s “mark the earliest documented instances of unhoused people surviving in America.” Today, there are approximately half a million people facing homelessness across America. Here is a timeline of how homelessness has changed over the years and how American leaders have reacted to the issue of homelessness.
1600-1700s: The Beginning

The earliest cases of homelessness in America were documented in the 1640s. In 1734, the first poor house opened in New York City, serving as homeless shelters as well as mental institutions and jails.
The History of Homelessness in America – HomeMore.

Stupid has been going on for a long time.

Maybe you could position yourself in politics to be the person able to solve this once & for all.
Nope. I would be a Cassandra in politics. Who was she in Greek Mythology?
"...in Greek mythology was a Trojan priestess dedicated to the god Apollo and fated by him to utter true prophecies but never to be believed. In modern usage her name is employed as a rhetorical device to indicate a person whose accurate prophecies, generally of impending disaster, are not believed." Source: Cassandra - Wikipedia

I actually considered a Public Policy degree for a short while, but then the more I read about the curriculum the more I saw that
1. It involves a great deal of debate and group work and I am not often listened to/heard in group settings (a Cassandra).

2. Studying public policy is super-boring. One is better off getting a law degree because at least some parts of that reading are interesting.

3. I also saw that Public Policy work in my state is mostly about money and political posturing. It's not usually about solving problems quickly except in cases of imminent threats to health, like in the pandemic. I'd much rather work for the Federal gov't. than the state. The Fed actually can get things done quickly. They really can, if the right leadership is in place.

But our state government? They are always looking for an angle to favor one group of people. They like to divide us by treating constituents like children, and they have one favorite child at all times. Sometimes that favorite child is bumped out of favor by national politics, but it always reverts to the One Favored Group politics. The state runs a very giant dysfunctional family, IMO. Because when "parents" have a favorite child, that is very dysfunctional.

But the issue of homelessness is handled so badly and wastefully in my area, that yup, I did consider trying to jump into the larger fray and fixing it. But I tempered my caring heart with the REALITY of where I live and I said, "Nope. I cannot jump into this battle of the Haves and Have Nots. I will lose, just as many other good-hearted people have lost before me."

Those are always the bodies left on the political battlefield in my state - it's always the good. They always lose. Doesn't matter which political party they belong to - if they have new, innovative ideas to solve real problems, and really protect the public, they lose.

The status quo, no matter how sick and dysfunctional it is, wins.

I am reminded of a (true) story I was once told by a Cambodian refugee. A Cambodian predecessor of his got a job in a donut shop. He soon realized this was a business he could do on his own, but he lacked the funds, so he and his wife decided to live in their car and save their money. Three years were up and he started his own donut business, which soon became a chain. The refugee who told me this story came to this country literally penniless. I never knew him when he wasn‘t taking a night class. He went on to become a big shot with a power company, and last I heard owned two homes.
He had:
1. a high degree of Education
2. a loving wife - someone to support him as he dreamed his dreams
3. The skill set of having accomplished one Big Goal (getting all that college education to be a professor) so he already new how to SET GOALS and meet them.
4. He was not, as far as we know, an addict or suffered from any debilitating mental illness.
5. He owed a CAR. Do you know how many homeless would love to have a car, IF they could afford to fill it with gas and keep it repaired? Most of them.

OK - so give every homeless person a high degree of Education,
a loving partner,
the skill set of having met long-terms goals and achieved them,
a car,
and let them be FREE of addiction and serious mental illness.

Then see how they do.

LEVEL THE FREAKIN' PLAYING FIELD.

I don't want to hear this PREJUDICE of how "immigrants work harder". Again, we are saying "all immigrants are the same" when we say they all work hard.

Stop with the labeling - can we please stop? Can we see all individuals as individuals? Just as God does? Or are we too blind to see that?

the REALITY of where I live and I said, "Nope. I cannot jump into this battle of the Haves and Have Nots. I will lose, just as many other good-hearted people have lost before me."
Does in this snippet of what you posted recognize that stupidity isn't the underlying reason for the inability to provide housing? But that "The status quo, no matter how sick and dysfunctional it is, wins."

@Knight I recognize "we're not stupid, we're just highly politically motivated" as an argument.

Let's do some math:
Let's say my state can buy an empty lot in the desert for maybe $30 mil. It is near a street so utility hook-ups are pretty easy.

Then we'll say FEMA or the taxpayers can buy 30 to 50 1,000 sq. ft., 3 bed+ 1 bath houses. Mobile homes or slighly large tiny homes. Those are, we'll say, $80,000 each.

So, $30 mil. for lot, $4 mil. for the houses, and we'll throw another $10 mil. for union labor to install them and go through all the construction fees to the state (which you think the state would WAIVE for low-income housing, but we're running the state like a BUSINESS and profits come FIRST!)

So, that's housing for 50 small families (up to 4 people) for only $44 million dollars. They will pay rent, only 1/3 of their earings. Section 8 complex.

In NYC, in 2022, just the city of NY spent $2.4 billion on homeless services. IDK how much CA spends on the homeless. It's in the billions. But they sure as heck don't use those funds to build housing.

These are choices the politicians are making - to build or not to build. My argument is that if you cannot see the long-term harm it does to children and all people to let people fall into homelessness just because they are POOR or get SICK, then you are stupid, IMO.

On a personal note: In my job, some days I can only make $10 an hour. If it's a slow day and I'm not getting orders, that's all I can make. In the REALLY bad months (January and February) I can only make $5 to $7 an hour. I really hate January.

If we had a SYSTEM designed for all wage ranges so that the poor only had to pay 1/3 maximum in rent, all us Independent Contractors could survive on these low wages. The well-off would get their food and grocery deliveries, and the poor could avoid eviction. ALL would be HAPPIER that way and the children of the poor would get to avoid the trauma of eviction.

But we don't have a sane system like that.

I'm sorry if the word offends you - but I just think that's stupid. Create housing for the wages people HAVE, not the wages you THINK, in some pie-in-the-sky prediction made by a Harvard-educated economist, you think they will have.

@Knight I recognize "we're not stupid, we're just highly politically motivated" as an argument.

Let's do some math:
Let's say my state can buy an empty lot in the desert for maybe $30 mil. It is near a street so utility hook-ups are pretty easy.

Then we'll say FEMA or the taxpayers can buy 30 to 50 1,000 sq. ft., 3 bed+ 1 bath houses. Mobile homes or slighly large tiny homes. Those are, we'll say, $80,000 each.

So, $30 mil. for lot, $4 mil. for the houses, and we'll throw another $10 mil. for union labor to install them and go through all the construction fees to the state (which you think the state would WAIVE for low-income housing, but we're running the state like a BUSINESS and profits come FIRST!)

So, that's housing for 50 small families (up to 4 people) for only $44 million dollars. They will pay rent, only 1/3 of their earings. Section 8 complex.

In NYC, in 2022, just the city of NY spent $2.4 billion on homeless services. IDK how much CA spends on the homeless. It's in the billions. But they sure as heck don't use those funds to build housing.

These are choices the politicians are making - to build or not to build. My argument is that if you cannot see the long-term harm it does to children and all people to let people fall into homelessness just because they are POOR or get SICK, then you are stupid, IMO.

On a personal note: In my job, some days I can only make $10 an hour. If it's a slow day and I'm not getting orders, that's all I can make. In the REALLY bad months (January and February) I can only make $5 to $7 an hour. I really hate January.

If we had a SYSTEM designed for all wage ranges so that the poor only had to pay 1/3 maximum in rent, all us Independent Contractors could survive on these low wages. The well-off would get their food and grocery deliveries, and the poor could avoid eviction. ALL would be HAPPIER that way and the children of the poor would get to avoid the trauma of eviction.

But we don't have a sane system like that.

I'm sorry if the word offends you - but I just think that's stupid. Create housing for the wages people HAVE, not the wages you THINK, in some pie-in-the-sky prediction made by a Harvard-educated economist, you think they will have.
Its a sane system til you try to decide who will be made to pay for it all.

Tonight's Mega Millions Lotto drawing is for $1.13 BILLION DOLLARS ... $537.5 MILLION DOLLARS CASH OPTION

Suppose you won !!! ... hey we can daydream ... just suppose

Following the WIN and a come to Jesus moment you decide to help the homeless with part of your hundreds of millions.
So you buy 100 acres of land and build two or three hundred cozy, comfy, equipped, furnished habitats.

How would you manage such an endeavor and what headaches and showstoppers do you anticipate ??
What about, in no particular order ...
- Alcohol and drug use and abuse
- Antisocial behavior
- Rampant criminal acts
- Daily conflicts between neighbors
- Wanton destruction of habitats
- Abandoned and broken down vehicles
- Trash because trashy people trash
- Liability because anything can happen to anyone at any time, any where on your premises for any and no reason
- Breaking of rules you make but can't realistically or even perhaps legally enforce
- etc etc etc ... etc

Maybe at the end of the day, you have solved no problems, nothing.
Maybe all you've done is move the problems of homelessness onto private property.

Whelp ... so much for daydreams I guess. Shoot ... I wasn't going to win anyway.

Last edited:
Tonight's Mega Millions Lotto drawing is for $1.13 BILLION DOLLARS ... $537.5 MILLION DOLLARS CASH OPTION

Suppose you won !!! ... hey we can daydream ... just suppose

Following the WIN and a come to Jesus moment you decide to help the homeless with part of your hundreds of millions.
So you buy 100 acres of land and build two or three hundred cozy, comfy, equipped, furnished habitats.

How would you manage such an endeavor and what headaches and showstoppers do you anticipate ??
What about, in no particular order ...
- Alcohol and drug use and abuse
- Antisocial behavior
- Rampant criminal acts
- Daily conflicts between neighbors
- Wanton destruction of habitats
- Abandoned and broken down vehicles
- Trash because trashy people trash
- Liability because anything can happen to anyone at any time, any where on your premises for any and no reason
- Breaking of rules you make but can't realistically or even perhaps legally enforce
- etc etc etc ... etc

Maybe at the end of the day, you have solved no problems, nothing.
Maybe all you've done is move the problems of homelessness onto private property.

Whelp ... so much for daydreams I guess. Shoot ... I wasn't going to win anyway.
:) What a lovely idea! I would draw volunteers from the communty for the highest possible Security because we must feel safe in our homes. Three bells and all is well, and all that. Three strikes and you're out of the community. The Pursuit of Happiness --that's what we have a right to.

:) What a lovely idea! I would draw volunteers from the communty for the highest possible Security because we must feel safe in our homes. Three bells and all is well, and all that. Three strikes and you're out of the community. The Pursuit of Happiness --that's what we have a right to.

Sounds like a perfect utopia !!! ... well, we can daydream :)

Back