Do you feel like you're getting softer as you age?

I have said all of this before. I don't like violence, don't like profanity, don't like shows showing men hitting women & I don't like military shows with soldiers killing soldiers. What do I like? Clear country air, birds singing, walks outside, good books from the library without swearing, easy listening music, good healthy food, a glass of wine & a good conversation with someone who has brains & has something interesting to say (sometimes this is hard to find). Violence begots violence so I stay away from it as much as I can; maybe that is why I stay away from modern movies.

What would it say about me if I admitted I laughed at the end of the Titanic movie?

Hard or soft, or some where in between, and just laughing at a "cheesy moment" with Leonardo Di Caprio and Kate Winslet (her with the thick ankles and poor deportment my friend said, though it hasn't held her back has it!).

What would it say about me if I admitted I laughed at the end of the Titanic movie?

Hard or soft, or some where in between, and just laughing at a "cheesy moment" with Leonardo Di Caprio and Kate Winslet (her with the thick ankles and poor deportment my friend said, though it hasn't held her back has it!).
Thick ankles when you get old is a plus. Thick brain is a detriment.

I get depressed seeing a dead animal along the road. All I can think is what a sad effin world this is. Thing is, if it was a person laying there I'd go, hmm, wonder how that happened. Terrible.

Back