Do You Get Cravings For Crunchy, Munchy Foods?

I know what you mean about munchy, crunchy, stuff and I try to make food with that taste.

I picked up some fried onion flakes and I add them to different sandwiches and salads . Gives the food that little extra.

I try to stay away from cheese snacks or potato chips because of the sodium content. My blood pressure spikes every once in awhile and I don't know why.

I know what you mean about munchy, crunchy, stuff and I try to make food with that taste.

I picked up some fried onion flakes and I add them to different sandwiches and salads . Gives the food that little extra.

I try to stay away from cheese snacks or potato chips because of the sodium content. My blood pressure spikes every once in awhile and I don't know why.
I like that idea with the onion flakes. I will see if I can find some.

Give me a bag of potato chips and I'll eat the whole bag....Yes, the whole bag...
So I don't buy them anymore....Sometime, I lie!!!
And give me my ice-cream ….
We are getting our groceries to bring to the house....Lazy, HA!!! I can't stand going into the
supermarket with my mask on.....I don't care if I go to the drug store with it on, cause I don't
stay long....
So we are getting out of here....Not that I don't like it here....We have to get home...
To many things to do...We've been gone from late December....We were supposed to
go home in early April....No No NO No, we weren't allowed...No planes were not going,
95 no no no....cause we were going to New Jersey.....Contamination, I guess....
Son is coming for us.….Yay!!!!!!

Give me a bag of potato chips and I'll eat the whole bag....Yes, the whole bag...
So I don't buy them anymore....Sometime, I lie!!!
And give me my ice-cream ….
We are getting our groceries to bring to the house....Lazy, HA!!! I can't stand going into the
supermarket with my mask on.....I don't care if I go to the drug store with it on, cause I don't
stay long....
So we are getting out of here....Not that I don't like it here....We have to get home...
To many things to do...We've been gone from late December....We were supposed to
go home in early April....No No NO No, we weren't allowed...No planes were not going,
95 no no no....cause we were going to New Jersey.....Contamination, I guess....
Son is coming for us.….Yay!!!!!!
I used to eat the whole bag of chips too but buy the sweet potato chips now and eat less of them.

Back