Do you own a clothes brush ?

Wren

At my daughters house last week, wanting to tidy up before we went out to lunch I asked her “Where’s your clothes brush” ? “Me what” ? she replied, looking at me as if I was mad

Am I the only one who still uses a clothes brush ? I also use those sticky roller things on my clothes as well, probably as black is the colour I mainly wear, even so........😏

no never --sticky roller for me ---
No brush here..
tenor.gif

Don't own a clothes brush.. but sure wish I had one last week when I left a Kleenex in a pocket that went through the washer/dryer ... (n)
No pet problem though, as my dog is non-shedding.

My Navy enlisted dress blues and peacoat attracted lint like nobody's business. I always used a brush, except for personnel inspections when I used one of those sticky roller things, …. knowing full well that the lint cleaning was purely temporary since the residual sticky stuff left on my uniform would attract even more lint.

It was not a "winning game", but just a minor price for looking sharp. These days, my old peacoat gets a good brushing every few months when the buildup of cat hair gets really noticeable, but no sticky roller treatment. The peacoat is our garment of choice when the cat and I drink coffee on the front porch on chilly mornings. (and I won't claim that I look sharp in it anymore, .. those days are gone)

Some of these modern brushes are way better than what we had 50 years ago.

yes , i still have a clothes brush , and aways brush down our jackets, before we go out
an old habit...but its stuck ....

Back