Do You Own A Swiss Army Knife?

I have lived 79 years without one and hope to continue without one. Besides I don't speak "swiss".
...how about a swiss carny knife, Jim?
entertainment-knife_thrower-knife_throwing-knife_throwers-plaster-circus-23630723_low.jpg

I do. And the main blade has a hole in it from the time in about 1967 that I was putting an off/on switch in an electric line.

Can anyone guess what I in all my brilliance forgot to do first???

I do. And the main blade has a hole in it from the time in about 1967 that I was putting an off/on switch in an electric line.

Can anyone guess what I in all my brilliance forgot to do first???
...you were so bright, your Mother called you Ray!;)

A very astute comment. I only wish I had been "bright" enough to unplug the wire before I started cutting it.

When I was a young pup my uncle ask me to stick my finger in a light bulb socket that he knew was hot and being the trusting kid that I was, I did......I jumped around and screamed like a banshee and he laughed so hard he was crying.

Now you have a little insight as to why I turned out this way. :D

I have had one for 15 years, that was a 30 year award of sorts, and it was so bulky and well built, I never used it. Last year,I thought "Might as well get it dirty", and began to use it. I used to carry a pen knife, but this one is in the toolbox. I think they also make Swiss Navy knives too.:)

swiss.png
I've had one for ages. It is in the glove compartment of my car. I've never used it. I've never used anything in my glove compartment!

Back