Do you play the cash back credit card game ??

Catlady, Oh yes...5 times the cash back is certainly better. I only use my Chase Unlimited at Costco because it does give 1/2% more than the plain Freedom. The 5% cash back cannot be used at wholesale clubs and Walmart. Chase gives the option of depositing the cash back bonuses into my checking account or using them for statement credits. I have both the Freedom and Freedom Unlimited. It is my understanding that the Unlimited does not offer the 5% cash back categories. If I'm wrong, let me know. I've never seen them advertised for that card.
I have the Chase Freedom Unlimited. I just checked for you and found they give $5 back for Walmart. Then they give 10% back for all these places that I don't use = Mister, Zola, Starbuck, Brandless, Petsmart, Advance Auto Parts, and 1-800 Flowers. They offer 20% on Sun Basket and Kindle Unlimited. These are all for specific durations. Click on Promotions or Rewards at top of page. I was going to give you the link but was afraid of account safety.

I have the Chase Freedom Unlimited. I just checked for you and found they give $5 back for Walmart. Then they give 10% back for all these places that I don't use = Mister, Zola, Starbuck, Brandless, Petsmart, Advance Auto Parts, and 1-800 Flowers. They offer 20% on Sun Basket and Kindle Unlimited. These are all for specific durations. Click on Promotions or Rewards at top of page. I was going to give you the link but was afraid of account safety.
Oh yeah...I know about those bonus stores they offer extra cash back for but I never find any that I shop at. You need to get extra cash at some of those stores they list with the prices they charge! Chase sends notifications for the types of promotions you listed to my email. The 5% cash back rewards are per quarter and for more practical things usually....streaming services, phone services, gas, grocery stores, etc. Thank you for taking the time to list these for me. :)

Back