Do You Use Deodorant or Antiperspirant?

Do You Use Deodorant or Antiperspirant?​

Yeah, most days. I use the cheapest odorless stick I can find. Is there a difference between a deodorant and an antiperspirant?

Don't know that I really need one any more. I started when I was 14 and living in Louisiana without air conditioning. Sweated a lot more back then...

I use Crystal Mineral Deodorant Stick (unscented).

View attachment 179429
For travel I use a miniature size of this. At home, I use the roll on version.

Is there a difference between a deodorant and an antiperspirant?
A deodorant usually masks smells by applying a scent on top; an antiperspirant stops one from perspiring. It’s the chemicals (aluminum which is associated with dementia) that are a major concern.

I haven't used deodorant for at least the last 20 years. The need for deodorant is a multi-billion dollar Madison Avenue Advertising scam. All you need to do is shower regularly. I shower pretty much every day. When it's hot and humid and I'm active I might shower twice a day. In the winter during a cold snap when I'm not active I might skip a day. As for antiperspirant those are even a bigger scam. Why would anyone want to block a natural bodily function like sweating? Would you stick a plug up your butt to keep from farting? It's going against nature. Besides that, sweat is sexy!

Trade appeared after a long absence=good for you Trade.
Males stick, we work, we sweat, a fella ought'a have a little odor to him.
If his Missus objects, a quick shower will make him acceptable to her fair nose.

1955, only sissies used deodorant, Yea!
Then as we got involved with females, we thought, 'Well, i don't want to stink, so i'll put on a tab of this smell good.'
However, it remained as only an attempt to please females-as so many things are...👩‍🦯👩‍🦯👩‍🦯👩‍❤️‍👨

The history of bathing is on the net, it was a ploy to embarrass mother's about their stinky children being the only kid in school
that stank. They had to buy soap and bath their child and use detergent to wash clothes.
Finally, the tenements in NY City remained vacant if they did not have a bathtub.

look it up

OT....I clicked on this thread, as I did not remember seeing it before. First page...a response from our old, late, friend AzJim.

Now on topic....I have used both.

Not than anyone cares, but, I was terrified of reopening scars from the traditional lumpectomy after the breast cancer. The scars still feel scary. I didn't wear underarm deodorant in that area for at least 3 months. No, I didn't smell.

I use Secret pH balanced (invisiblesolid).

Trade appeared after a long absence=good for you Trade.
Males stick, we work, we sweat, a fella ought'a have a little odor to him.
If his Missus objects, a quick shower will make him acceptable to her fair nose.

1955, only sissies used deodorant, Yea!
Then as we got involved with females, we thought, 'Well, i don't want to stink, so i'll put on a tab of this smell good.'
However, it remained as only an attempt to please females-as so many things are...👩‍🦯👩‍🦯👩‍🦯👩‍❤️‍👨
Trade`s post was from 2019 :(

I quit using "no stinkum" a long time ago. I shower daily plus rarely ever get close enough to another human for it to make a difference anyway.

Back