Easter Holiday

Did any of you grow up with a butter lamb on the Easter table?

Easter+Lamb1.jpg
No, but I wish I did!

RadishRose..I make Italian Easter pie, every year for my kids....This will be the first year ever with out our kids....We are not home and not
allowed to go to our State....Hopefully we will be able to return there in early May....
Anyway, we are buying food on line...They deliver to our house tomorrow...I will be making Italian Easter pie for just me an Hubby....
It''s a very sad time not seeing our family on Easter Sunday....
Everyone, Be Well....

RadishRose..I make Italian Easter pie, every year for my kids....This will be the first year ever with out our kids....We are not home and not
allowed to go to our State....Hopefully we will be able to return there in early May....
Anyway, we are buying food on line...They deliver to our house tomorrow...I will be making Italian Easter pie for just me an Hubby....
It''s a very sad time not seeing our family on Easter Sunday....
Everyone, Be Well....
@peppermint , I love it, but no one I know makes it anymore. I know you miss the kids at Easter, but you have the Easter pie! :)

Last edited:
I view Easter as being a celebration of Spring - named after Eostre, the Anglo-Saxon Goddess of Spring and flowers. Like many festivals that are based on the Equinox or Solstice, various religions have adopted Easter. We will have a nice meal on Sunday to celebrate the rebirth of nature after the winter, though we attach no religious significant to it.

I view Easter as being a celebration of Spring - named after Eostre, the Anglo-Saxon Goddess of Spring and flowers. Like many festivals that are based on the Equinox or Solstice, various religions have adopted Easter. We will have a nice meal on Sunday to celebrate the rebirth of nature after the winter, though we attach no religious significant to it.
That's nice Capt. Having a meal with someone is great, wish I could, too.

Back