ERRRR!!! Online Ordering !🤬🤬🤬

There are thousands of sellers on the Amazon Marketplace (website). Make sure you are buying from Amazon.
This is something that took me quite a while to figure out. Now I actively search out amazon sellers only which is well worth the time & effort.

That's never happened. I only order from reputable sites: Amazon, Ebay, Lucky Vitamin (for personal care products) and Walmart.com. I did order from that As Seen On TV site once but got just what I ordered with no hassles and no extra costs.

On the same subject I hope you won't mind me using your scammer thread as a platform for this, which has me furious too...

It's the latest in over 200 new scams this month attempting to exhort money from the elderly..particularly,... but anyone innocent enough to be scared by this are paying up

There are different variations of the reason for the fines... but this is an example of texts and whatsapps people are being sent to their phones... please share this with everyone you know, and be aware of this scam yourselves

Whats-App-Image-2020-03-27-at-15-04-46.jpg
Thank you for sharing this HollyDolly! I have no doubt texts like this will pop up in the U.S., if they haven't already. I will share this with family and friends.

Back