Ever Just Feel Like Screaming!?

Yes there are many times I feel like screaming. As a matter of fact I get that feeling almost everyday, It's 8:15 am now where I live at and I have already felt the need to scream and yes I screamed. It was either that or have my head explode.
32282714.jpg

I feel like it, but I don't do it. There are more constructive ways to cope with anger/stress. lf possible I leave or take control of a situation. It's way more empowering. Of course, we all feel like screaming when we feel helpless, but you're sending the wrong message to others and clouding your thinking with screaming. Just my two cents.

My screaming is from ptsd and I can’t help it. The bad thing is that I end up scaring others which I end up feeling bad about.

Getting that mad? I’d rather walk away than yell.

My screaming is from ptsd and I can’t help it. The bad thing is that I end up scaring others which I end up feeling bad about.

Getting that mad? I’d rather walk away than yell.
Do you have a service dog? Have a very good friend, who was career Air Force, that has PTSD.

Do you have a service dog? Have a very good friend, who was career Air Force, that has PTSD.
No I don’t. I’ve thought about it a lot . I’ve had two good German Shepherds in the past but the best dog for settling me down is my little Yorkie. She’s a 10 pound little stick of dynamite who will follow me anywhere, anytime. She never leaves my side. If my husband tries taking the dogs on his own she’ll cry to be brought back. She seemed to take it as her role to care for all family members.

Our last dog used to have seizures and this down would jump up and lay across our other dog. It’s so cute.

Our dog smells to sniff out any type of infection or disorder instantly. Both my husband and I think we already have a service dog that’s naturally trained.lol .. joking of course

It’s embarrassing at times. If anything loud goes off near me or people suddenly appear out of nowhere in front of me or behind me I let out the loudest screech at times. It’s an automatic thing that I can’t do anything about.

Last edited:
No I don’t. I’ve thought about it a lot . I’ve had two good German Shepherds in the past but the best dog for settling me down is my little Yorkie. She’s a 10 pound little stick of dynamite who will follow me anywhere, anytime. She never leaves my side. If my husband tries taking the dogs on his own she’ll cry to be brought back. She seemed to take it as her role to care for all family members.

Our last dog used to have seizures and this down would jump up and lay across our other dog. It’s so cute.

Our dog smells to sniff out any type of infection or disorder instantly. Both my husband and I think we already have a service dog that’s naturally trained.lol .. joking of course

It’s embarrassing at times. If anything loud goes off near me or people suddenly appear out of nowhere in front of me or behind me I let out the loudest screech at times. It’s an automatically thing that I can’t do anything about.
Funny, as I had a bad auto accident that kept me down for months. Didn't drive right away, as my right leg was affected. Did drive a year or so later - took the driver's test again as my license had expired. Learned that any auto coming at me from the right hand side was a bit of "trauma inducer". Had to train myself to correct that when freeway driving and the cars would come onto the freeway from the entrance ramp.

I wouldn't say I had a true PTSD, but certainly a driving/ auto related anxiety condition. Think peace and quiet can help those that truly have PTSD, don't you?

Back