Eye of the beholder...

My grandson, not even 10 seconds after birthing at home, Daddy and Mommy’s hands on him. 🥰 His little body had just started to oxygenate so it was slowly turning from pale to purple and about 15 seconds after I took this picture he was pink and rosy.

I guess maybe the picture isn’t all that beautiful, but my memories that accompany it make it so to me.

1596367348080.jpeg

My grandson, not even 10 seconds after birthing at home, Daddy and Mommy’s hands on him. 🥰 His little body had just started to oxygenate so it was slowly turning from pale to purple and about 15 seconds after I took this picture he was pink and rosy.

I guess maybe the picture isn’t all that beautiful, but my memories that accompany it make it so to me.

View attachment 116171
It was beautiful to you & that's what matters here. Thanks for sharing.

Nice idea for a thread. If you would like to see more wonderful pictures, come on over to the Games topic, and look at all the various
"photo" threads there are. There's probably one for every color under the sun. But the only one I take part in, which I love, is called Picture Words.
We go through the alphabet, A to Z, and my latest turn was the letter V. My picture illustrates "Vastness."

20F7E938-91AC-4AFF-B91E860DEC1CECD4_source.jpg

Last edited:

Back