First Time....

I'm glad I'm not alone...occasionally put things on backwards. The worst possible thing, though, is yanno that three-word mention by your doctor when you go for your annual physical? They ask when they're done and you're ready to leave what the three words are. If you remember them, you're golden. If you don't? I'm told there's a possibility that you're developing Alzheimer's (aka Old Timer's). I have always known exactly what they were. Except this time. Forgot the last one. Oy! Am I doomed?

My first time was when I opened a gal. of milk went to get my cereal n forgot I opened the milk and shook it!!! I can laugh about it now but at the time I was really scared I was getting dementia. To this day whenever I look at milk I remember how long it took to clean up that mess and crying while doing it! 😂

My first time was when I opened a gal. of milk went to get my cereal n forgot I opened the milk and shook it!!! I can laugh about it now but at the time I was really scared I was getting dementia. To this day whenever I look at milk I remember how long it took to clean up that mess and crying while doing it! 😂
I'm waiting for the first time I pour cranberry juice on my cereal instead of in the glass.

I'm glad I'm not alone...occasionally put things on backwards. The worst possible thing, though, is yanno that three-word mention by your doctor when you go for your annual physical? They ask when they're done and you're ready to leave what the three words are. If you remember them, you're golden. If you don't? I'm told there's a possibility that you're developing Alzheimer's (aka Old Timer's). I have always known exactly what they were. Except this time. Forgot the last one. Oy! Am I doomed?
Lol...my doctor gave me 5 words to remember n she would ask me to repeat them back to her after my physical, one was a really complicated math problem I thought about that darn thing thru the whole physical when it was done I got them all but the math one she laughed and said she couldn’t do it either!!

I'm scheduled to have a doc app'ment this week @GeorgiaXplant....will let you know if they play this kids game with me, lol, and if I pass....they've only asked on one past visit and like you, almost couldnt remember the last word....probably cuz we put it out of our minds thinking its not important, hee hee....I think thats baloney....there's 50 other signs to indicate early onset and they only test for one? pffftttt.....

Had a moment just today. I have been packing up a lot of Rick's stuff for donation. He had several Military history books...about planes, boats, subs, guns, that kind of stuff. I bagged them up and decided to do a quick run to the Goodwill to drop them off. Most are the coffee table type books, figured would be good Christmas gifts.
Anyway..back to my point. I got to the place, got out of my car, looked down, and there they were...my bedroom slippers still on my feet. They have hard soles, but I hope no one noticed. Stopped at the grocery store on the way home, caw one of the guys out collecting carts. Wearing two different color Crocs...one yellow, one black. But, he was a teen..so maybe a fashion statement?

Here's one that's a little different: One time, I went to put on a condom. When I got the packet open, I forgot why I had opened it. I asked my girlfriend where the banana was, thinking I was about to teach another sex ed class, like the ones I taught in high school. She answered my query with, "It's between your legs!" I then remembered why I had opened that packet.

Since you live in Va. you probably needed to sleep in those sweats. Daughter said it was so cold there. Its nice here in Texas to wear shorts and tee shirts just about year round but not last night. Plan to stay in jammies all day.

Back