Flatulence

Who remembers George Carlin’s “One Cheek Sneak” 😂
one-cheek sneak

A type of fart that is done while sitting, the one-cheek sneak is done by leaning to the side to let the gas excape. Very handy when sitting on a smooth, hard surface while wearing shorts, to prevent "hovercraft" sounds.

To avoid disrupting the classroom, Johnny let out a one-cheek sneak, and nobody was the wiser.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=one-cheek sneak

Tony

one-cheek sneak

A type of fart that is done while sitting, the one-cheek sneak is done by leaning to the side to let the gas excape. Very handy when sitting on a smooth, hard surface while wearing shorts, to prevent "hovercraft" sounds.

To avoid disrupting the classroom, Johnny let out a one-cheek sneak, and nobody was the wiser.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=one-cheek sneak

Tony
Yup, that’s it! I believe George used the one cheek sneak in church 😂

Father O'Mally's sermon of how the universe started
And of the souls of those who've departed
When he cried out, I smell,
The fire of brimstone and hell
but it was only tbeltrans who'd farted.
Nice one! Catholic school was definitely an experience. This scatological humor was a hallmark of the Catholic schoolboy.

Most of us moved on after Confirmation, but still carry with us those memories. These days, I am extremely grateful to have not been involved in all that stuff with the priests that has come to light in recent years. My experiences in Catholic school were not terrible. There was strict discipline, but that resulted in high scores among the student body. The year of grade school I spent in public school was much more fun because there was very little discipline compared to Catholic school, but I would say we didn't learn as much either.

Tony

Have you passed more gas as you've gotten older?
I wouldn't know
I've never farted

I do, however, have this mysterious duck that follows me everywhere I go

...and, no, I won't pull yer finger

I did make a scientific discovery
(I found this out when attending a lengthy seminar)
Gaseous build up can have a reversing affect if it has nowhere to go
Thru the intestines, the stomach, and up into the esophagus

Happily, when I became the company VP, I could excuse myself whenever I pleased

Back