Football Season

I saw the score after the Steelers played the Browns today: 22-24 but don't know which team had which score?! Can someone fill me in on it? In other words-who won? :LOL:

The Chiefs lost to the Chargers today....only their 2nd loss. Even though the Chiefs were using mostly only their backup players, it was still a fairly good game. This gave these players some actual game experience, and allows the Regulars to have a nice long rest period before the playoffs start. Hopefully this "rest" will give the regulars an edge.

Yes they won 48-37! First time in 18 years they are going to the divisionals! Finally, Cleveland has another great team--the Cavs were exceptional for some time, too, but are not as good as they once were it seems.

I'm hoping the Chiefs can win. Having had a week off should allow all the players to be in good shape for this game. The odds makers have the Chiefs winning, and I hope they are right. I was glad to see Cleveland beat Pittsburgh.
Yes, they will be in good shape by this coming Sunday--may the best team win! :geek:

I'm thinking Packers vs. Chiefs in the Super Bowl, with Packers winning it all.

I'm just hoping that the Chiefs make it to the Super Bowl again....and if Patrick Mahomes is at the top of his game, it should be a great contest. The Chiefs let their 2nd string players take the field in their last game....which they lost....but the regulars should be ready to go for the remaining games after having 2 weeks to rest up.

Back