Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested, Charged In Connection To Jeffrey Epstein Case

On an estate she bought with one million in cash in Bradford, NH. Beautiful area.
Sorry - my question was unclear. I know where she was when she was arrested. I was wondering what you meant by being nuts to move to the US. It seems she was here a long time, pimping for her boss/paramour.

According to the OP's cited article, the FBI knew where she was. They were accumulating evidence.

"In the months since Epstein died, federal agents have been keeping an eye on Maxwell, according to William F. Sweeney Jr., assistant director in charge of the FBI's New York Field Office. He said the effort involved FBI offices in Boston; Newark, N.J.; New Haven, Conn.; and Albany, N.Y.

"We've been discreetly keeping tabs on Maxwell's whereabouts as we worked this investigation," Sweeney said. "And more recently, we learned she'd slithered away to a gorgeous property in New Hampshire — continuing to live a life of privilege while her victims live with the trauma inflicted upon them years ago."

And here come the excuses/rationalizations for her actions. Friends say she was a victim.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/04/friends-ghislaine-maxwell-was-epsteins-victim/

Puhleeeze,

If nothing else why didn't she spill her guts when Epstein got charged in 2008.

She sure as heck didn't seem to mind meeting/dealing with celebrities, rich and/or powerful people. Or dressing like a fashion statement all the time. She liked the life, not only what it bought her but she got a chance to play supervisor 'managing' things and/or Epstein himself.

I see this with much less powerful or rich people as well such as a woman staying with an abusive alcoholic or drug addict, they're there because they think they can manage the person and/or get what they want ie a money train. After years of managing man babies they begin to believe & act like the alpha in the relationship. I've seen woman stay with a drunk because anytime the drunk got money he would spend on the party life, not just drugs but expensive bars and restaurants along with a few of their bills being paid to say the least. Almost as dependent on the alkie/addict as they are on the drugs.

It's one thing to tolerate abuse of oneself but to enable or help perpetuate upon others is another. Just more excuse abuse.

Why should it be?
He's not above the law.
Even the Queen's husband faced police action after his traffic accident.
Ok, here's my reasoning: Prince Philip is a very old man and he shouldn't be driving. I'm sure his wife was none too pleased. So, his last accident was the final straw and used to take his license away. He may have "faced" police action, but it wouldn't have, and didn't go further.

Andrew is different. The crime he is accused of is gross, embarrassing and could result in serious legal penalties including prison. It ain't gonna happen, no way Jose. Of course, this is only MHO.

Sorry - my question was unclear. I know where she was when she was arrested. I was wondering what you meant by being nuts to move to the US. It seems she was here a long time, pimping for her boss/paramour.
I meant she risked her freedom by coming here, and maybe that is just what she wanted to do, to face it, spill the beans, make some sort of settlement, and get on with her life.

He may have "faced" police action, but it wouldn't have, and didn't go further.

It did.

The police took the necessary action and he now has,a record.

He did not lose his licence, but he has since voluntarily given it up?

He may have "faced" police action, but it wouldn't have, and didn't go further.

It did.

The police took the necessary action and he now has,a record.

He did not lose his licence, but he has since voluntarily given it up?
He now has a record. He's 99 years old! He'd better behave, or else! :ROFLMAO:
Totally different cases, sex with a minor child and an ancient man who's a bad driver. C'mon Laurie, it's not apples & oranges.

I just finished watching a series on Netflix about Jeffrey Epstein. He had friends in high places including Bill Clinton and Donald and Malania Trump and Prince Andrew and political figures in important jobs like Alex Accosta. Ghislaine Maxwell was always with Jeffrey and did recruit women for him. They have about 40 witnesses willing to speak out who were raped by Epstein when they were underage.

Thanks, @charry, that's what I was asking. I'd never heard of her nor her family before the Jeffry Epstein debacle.
we all knew her thieving father..but barely any Brit had heard of Ghislaine until the Epstein case....

Andrew in more hot water today as a photo surfaces of Ghislain and Kevin Spacey larking around on the Thrones of the Queen and Prince Philip at Buckingham palace while on a private tour conducted by the Prince in 2002

30409210-8491383-image-a-1-1593944010797.jpg

Last edited:
we all knew her thieving father..but barely any Brit had heard of Ghislaine until the Epstein case....

Andrew in more hot water today as a photo surfaces of Ghislain and Kevin Costner larking around on the Thrones of the Queen and Prince Philip at Buckingham palace while on a private tour conducted by the Prince in 2002

That's not Kevin Costner; it's Kevin Spacey... another pervert. https://abcnews.go.com/US/rise-fall...-sexual-assault-allegations/story?id=63420983

I think Clinton broke off his relationship with Epstein about 10 years before Epstein's arrest. Doesn't mean a whole lot. Except that more than a few people who messed with the Clintons ended up committing suicide it's said. I'll have to look up that rumor.

Our FBI's requests of Andrew to be questioned have either been refused or ignored. So far. They haven't gotten tough yet; I think out of kindness to the queen and deference to our special relationship with Britain. But sooner or later......

Last edited:

Andrew in more hot water today as a photo surfaces of Ghislain and Kevin Spacey larking around on the Thrones of the Queen and Prince Philip at Buckingham palace while on a private tour conducted by the Prince in 2002

Game of Thrones :ROFLMAO:

I just saw a headline that says she's on suicide watch now. What is with these people who do the crime but don't have the guts to do the time?
Someone has coined a new word- "suicided" which means murder meant to be covered as suicide.

I believe Epstein was murdered. Well, JMO. Loads of people that knew about any Clinton faux pas ended up like that.

I also think there is a higher network involved in all this that has scared Ghislaine out of her wits and maybe she would rather take her own life than face them.....

Last edited:

Back