Ghislaine Maxwell found guilty of supplying girls for financier Jeffrey Epstein

The human brain does not fully develop until the mid 20's.

The term "underage" used in the context of this atrocious activity of adults manipulating young girls
and boys who have not yet gained the experience/ wisdom to "know better" is beyond despicable.
ANY person who puts their hands on and/ or coerces in ANY manner, forcing upon other persons who
do not fully understand their situation, those who are unable to give knowledgeable "consent";
should IMO, burn alive.

Victim shaming young women who became vulnerable to the promises of these monsters is unforgivably disgusting.
The "law" gives these young inexperienced and easily malleable children a "legal age" status prior to their developing
the ability to fully discern 'right from wrong'. sigh.

I really wish I'd not ventured into this area of the site. I discovered here that there are very few who grasp what is
truly happening with human trafficking and just how these CHILDREN are coerced into activities as the 'adults' will
dangle that proverbial "carrot" of being 'loved' (creating confusion between sex/ love), $, fame, fortune etc.,
manipulating these CHILDREN into doing things that are simply inexcusable.

Stating the victims could not really have been victimized because they were 'smiling' in pix??? smh.

It became apparent to me from reading this and the other thread about this trial that there are far too many
here that are so out of touch with reality on the issue of child abuse, child trafficking, cyclic narcissistic abuse
and all the numerous remaining aspects thereof. I find this thought process/ behavior, inexcusable.
Put down the news and volunteer at a local non profit for child trafficking... that'll maybe open your minds?

Stop for just a moment and consider: If these were your children at this age... how would you then 'think'
about child trafficking and victim shaming/ blaming?

Thank you folks for the enlightenment I've just gained here.
I am not willing to hang about with folks so far out of touch and exceedingly closed minded.

I will now, kindly show myself the door.
Before you go, ponder this. Despite your dismay you choose to judge and leave, you choose to close your mind against the possibility that you might stay, converse and possibly enlighten those who you believe to be out of touch and "exceedingly close minded".

The human brain does not fully develop until the mid 20's.

The term "underage" used in the context of this atrocious activity of adults manipulating young girls
and boys who have not yet gained the experience/ wisdom to "know better" is beyond despicable.
ANY person who puts their hands on and/ or coerces in ANY manner, forcing upon other persons who
do not fully understand their situation, those who are unable to give knowledgeable "consent";
should IMO, burn alive.

Victim shaming young women who became vulnerable to the promises of these monsters is unforgivably disgusting.
The "law" gives these young inexperienced and easily malleable children a "legal age" status prior to their developing
the ability to fully discern 'right from wrong'. sigh.

I really wish I'd not ventured into this area of the site. I discovered here that there are very few who grasp what is
truly happening with human trafficking and just how these CHILDREN are coerced into activities as the 'adults' will
dangle that proverbial "carrot" of being 'loved' (creating confusion between sex/ love), $, fame, fortune etc.,
manipulating these CHILDREN into doing things that are simply inexcusable.

Stating the victims could not really have been victimized because they were 'smiling' in pix??? smh.

It became apparent to me from reading this and the other thread about this trial that there are far too many
here that are so out of touch with reality on the issue of child abuse, child trafficking, cyclic narcissistic abuse
and all the numerous remaining aspects thereof. I find this thought process/ behavior, inexcusable.
Put down the news and volunteer at a local non profit for child trafficking... that'll maybe open your minds?

Stop for just a moment and consider: If these were your children at this age... how would you then 'think'
about child trafficking and victim shaming/ blaming?

Thank you folks for the enlightenment I've just gained here.
I am not willing to hang about with folks so far out of touch and exceedingly closed minded.

I will now, kindly show myself the door.

"The human brain does not fully develop until the mid 20's."

I disagree ...... to a point. By that I mean alot of it dependes on the "brain" .

I know 50 yr/olds that are very immature , almost adolescent . And yet there are sometimes adolescent geniuses noted everyday. Again, how well do we know these "victims" and who may be behind them / coaching them ?

And my standing thought ......... where is the [any] evidence ?

Just imagine ...... any loved one in your family being accused of this heinous act ...... without any sort of evidence 20 years after the alledged incident . Facing a possible long term prison sentence .

This happened to a good friend of mine yesrs back . He thought for sure he was going to prison .......even making arrangments in his personal / financial life for it.

He was exonerated completely ..... when the "girl" in question, broke down in court/on the witness stand , and stated it was all lies ...... dreamed up by her mother ..... just because my friend would not marry the mother.

My friend was just retired at the time ....... and spent $58,000 on his defence ..... which he will never recover, as the mother had no assets for a law suit.

"The human brain does not fully develop until the mid 20's."

I disagree ...... to a point. By that I mean alot of it dependes on the "brain" .

I know 50 yr/olds that are very immature , almost adolescent . And yet there are sometimes adolescent geniuses noted everyday. Again, how well do we know these "victims" and who may be behind them / coaching them ?

And my standing thought ......... where is the [any] evidence ?

Just imagine ...... any loved one in your family being accused of this heinous act ...... without any sort of evidence 20 years after the alledged incident . Facing a possible long term prison sentence .

This happened to a good friend of mine yesrs back . He thought for sure he was going to prison .......even making arrangments in his personal / financial life for it.

He was exonerated completely ..... when the "girl" in question, broke down in court/on the witness stand , and stated it was all lies ...... dreamed up by her mother ..... just because my friend would not marry the mother.

My friend was just retired at the time ....... and spent $58,000 on his defence ..... which he will never recover, as the mother had no assets for a law suit.
Apologies for being so pedantic but, being a genius does not make you streetwise or particularly bright in other subjects other than the area which you excel in. :)

Last edited:
I found this gwowt person to be smugly sanctimonious and self righteous. In it's intro this person, who I must refer to as 'they' declared they have been watching the site for months & just couldn't think of a name to use. Duh. Guess they didn't read too carefully. They doesn't allow people to look at they's profile.

I will not miss they and they pissed me off. So there.

Apologies for being so pedantic but, being a genius does not make you streetwise or particularly bright in other subjects other than the area which you excel in. :)
I never said it did .......... I am merely pointing out that the blanket statement .......""The human brain does not fully develop until the mid 20's."" simply isn't so for everyone.

I found this gwowt person to be smugly sanctimonious and self righteous. In it's intro this person, who I must refer to as 'they' declared they have been watching the site for months & just couldn't think of a name to use. Duh. Guess they didn't read too carefully. They doesn't allow people to look at they's profile.

I will not miss they and they pissed me off. So there.

Can you explain this post/reply ?

And, what is a gwowt person ??

So finally we get to see more the house in Belgravia London..owned by Maxwell where the infamous picture of PA and the victim was taken on the upstairs landing...Maxwell put it up for sale for a Million and a half to pay for her legal fees..last year, and less than a year later ( 7 months) the new owners have put it up for sale for £2.5 million ..untouched aside from a little outdoor paint

53066597-0-image-a-8_1642517550737.jpg

53066611-0-image-a-12_1642519975665.jpg

Back