Going Against Her Doctor’s Advice, Woman Is Pregnant With 22nd Child

Sue Radford was 14 when she had her first child, and she didn’t stop there, eventually giving birth to a total of 21 kids. But why did she decide to have so many, and how exactly do Sue and her husband Noel support them financially? It’s time to address all the fascinating stories behind their decisions — as well as one more surprise that’s well on its way.

https://www.directexpose.com/radford-family-children/

I only have 2 children and 3 grandchildren and I worry about them all day. I can't even imagine having 22 children.
When you have a family that size, the younger ones are pretty much raised by the older ones.

My late husband was the next to last of eleven children. One of his older sisters told me she essentially didn't attend high school much, as she was needed at home too often. She said the nuns would drop off lessons to her, but that wasn't the same as attending school. This was pretty common, apparently, for the older daughters in huge families.

To each his/her own....I guess. At least they seem to have the financial means to support themselves....instead of just using children as a means of increasing their welfare benefits.

They're mostly self supporting, but they do get some government help for the children =

"However, there’s also the television documentary that they’ve appeared on from time to time, which undoubtedly provided them with a nice stipend. In addition to all that, they reportedly receive $225 a week in child benefits from the government. Their house is also one of their biggest assets. "

When you have a family that size, the younger ones are pretty much raised by the older ones.

My late husband was the next to last of eleven children. One of his older sisters told me she essentially didn't attend high school much, as she was needed at home too often. She said the nuns would drop off lessons to her, but that wasn't the same as attending school. This was pretty common, apparently, for the older daughters in huge families.

I know a couple with six children, the next to last one is very disabled, and the oldest girls were basically second moms to the kids, especially the disabled one.

Back