Got a Case of the Lonelies, Anyone Else?

Mid 60's....stay busy, working some, active lifestyle and talk with friends via phone, text and staying in touch with HS and college friends has been really cool...this has helped in transitioning to retirement life/ age

Mid 60's....stay busy, working some, active lifestyle and talk with friends via phone, text and staying in touch with HS and college friends has been really cool...this has helped in transitioning to retirement life/ age
yes most of us here talk with our friends through this Forum..... many of us ..like me have active lifestyles.. and for those who are less active, then this forum again provides companionship...

The last thing most of us here would wish is to still be hanging onto HS schoolfriends...

The last thing most of us here would wish is to still be hanging onto HS schoolfriends...
Actually a guy from high school got in touch recently. It's been interesting to hear what he'd been up to in his life and the wacky hobbies he has.

Oh, late 60s here and counting. Is that up or down? :ROFLMAO: I'd prefer to think "up."

Those few HS friends who manage to last for decades are very special. I recently lost a gem. Maybe my high school was special but good people can come from anywhere.

Those few HS friends who manage to last for decades are very special. I recently lost a gem. Maybe my high school was special but good people can come from anywhere.
I had one friend from first grade, he became my husbands best friend in high school. He was not just a friend he was family. We lost him in 2020 to a sudden heart attack. The rest of our high school friends we saw a few now and then but they were no longer the friends of youth.

Back