Guess the Food

We are in winter and the weather is miserable at the moment, so I will go with a warming, savoury comfort food meal.

S--N-S/--/---/--N-

No T, C

We are in winter and the weather is miserable at the moment, so I will go with a warming, savoury comfort food meal.

SH-N-S/--/---/--N-

No T, C

SH-NKS/--/---/--N-

No T, C, F,

SH-NKS/--/---/--N-

No T, C, F, B,

SH-NKS/-N/---/--N-

No T, C, F, B,

Opps just spotted a mistake on my part. There is another n. Sorry.

SH-NKS/-N/---/--N-

No T, C, F, B, V

Just a hint @Sunny - with the V you are up the right end of the alphabet for one of the consonants. There are three consonants left.

SH-NKS/-N/---/W-N-

No T, C, F, B, V, G
There are two consonants left.

Quote Reply

SH-NKS/-N/R--/W-N-

No T, C, F, B, V, G
There is one consonant left.

Back