Hanna - Barbara Cartoon Characters

How many watched these cartoons as a kid? I got these figurines one Christmas. Missing a few, though. They came glued in a cardboard display box, but since I wanted to play with them, I took them out. Probably ruined the value as a collectible doing that.

cartoon characters1a.jpgcartoon characters2a.jpgcartoon characters3a.jpgcartoon characters4a.jpgcartoon characters5a.jpg

How were you to know about collectibles way back then, deb? My sister & I used to take the baseball cards with all the big stars of the '50's and prior and fold them and fly them like airplanes. I'd be a millionaire right now if I had them mint. So would we all.

I enjoyed this thread comments, giving reminders of all of them... I liked the Jetson's and the Flintstones

Yes, Dino's greeting for Fred seemed so very hilarious.

As a young child, couldn't wait for Walter Cronkite to say, "And that's the way it is" at the end of the news b/c that meant the Flintstones were on next!!

I loved it when the Flintstones were first telecast because I loved Dinosaurs and everything prehistoric! Even though a lot of what the show was about was for "grownups", I still loved it. Even today, my cell phone has a Flintstone sound effect for a ringtone!

Back