happytime/ Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.

happytime

Hey Just joined the forum ,looks interesting an guess will be part of my entertainment on a Sat nite,lol. I retired about 10 years ago, right after I did I fought cancer for 5 1/2 years. All is better now an thought this might be some fun. I live in Jax Fl , I enjoy life to the fullest. Like to travel some but we all know there's no place like home. I've got 3 cats an fostering a dog named Charley. Not real exciting but I like my life. Hope to meet some peo[ple that are going thru some things I'm dealing with. Always look on the bright side of things, they don't come by a whole lot as we older people know.....so HI

vogb0vr.gif

Citygirl/Marilyn

Hi, it took me a few days to get up the nerve to introduce myself. I live north of Pittsburgh, Pa.. Am married. raised 2 kids, and live on a farm. I came from the city,and didn't return to the country till after our kids were both married & gone. This site is very overwhelming and with the help of a good friend, I hope to be here for a while!
:love_heart:

animated-gifs-welcome-68.gif
Marilyn.. Glad you got here ok, your seem to be getting around pretty well and looking forward to playing the games with you..

Hi Marilyn, almost missed you here in Linda's thread, welcome! :wave:

Welcome-different.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back