Have You Ever Watched A Series More Than Once?

Sleepy Hollow and I own the Grimm series and have watched it several times.
Becky, two of my grandsons and I have similar T.V. tastes. I just told the middle one to start watching Grimm. To tell you the truth, If I didn't have so much lined up to watch I'd watch it a third time. LOL :)

Basically, I only watch comedies more than once, and there are some I watched a million times like I Love Lucy, the Honeymooners, Seinfeld, All in the Family, etc. for some reason they never get old and even though I know what's coming I laugh anyway.

Series are my favorite.
The Sopranos
Good Girls ( still watching )

Blue Bloods, it‘s probably not a series since it’s been on about 10 yrs.

The Border
Flashpoint

Basically, I only watch comedies more than once, and there are some I watched a million times like I Love Lucy, the Honeymooners, Seinfeld, All in the Family, etc. for some reason they never get old and even though I know what's coming I laugh anyway.
The Oldies but Goodies 😊

I've watched The Prisoner more than once. I'm also pretty sure I've seen the original Star Trek episodes all at least twice.

I've seen most if not all of Frasier more than once. I've probably seen all of the episodes of Monty Python's Flying Circus more than once as well.

I'm also pretty sure I've seen most of Sex & The City more than once because for me it's probably the most watchable background TV show to have on.

The only show I really am motivated to watch again now is Pushing Daisies.

Six Feet Under
Dexter
The Sopranos
Breaking Bad
Mad Men
The Crown
Downton Abbey
Damages
Nurse Jackie
How to Get Away With Murder

... and this week I have been re-binging True Blood. 🧛‍♂️🦇

Back