Have you received a "free gift" from Amazon??????

Have you received a "free gift" from Amazon??????​

No, not that way, you are wise to be careful. If however Amazon accepts it on your account, and you are sure you are logged into your account it should be ok.

I get kitty litter from the local Tractor Supply, $8.99 for a 50 pound bag. I pick it up, don't know if they ship. See https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/paws-claws-non-clumping-cat-litter-50-lb?cm_vc=-10005

So far I have had very good results from my orders from Amazon. I'm buying something all the time. I bought a recliner about a year ago and the box was left outside in the rain. Both the recliner and box were soaked. They refunded my money immediately and I didn't even have to return the chair and it cost over $200.00

This past Friday, I had logged in to Amazon and was going to purchase 40 lbs. of cat litter. I combined the litter and her food but still, it wasn't enough to amount to the limit I needed to get "free shipping". I don't have Prime because it's cheaper for me to use the "free shipping" options than to pay the Prime membership. I just don't order enough for it to be worthwhile. So, rather than adding something I didn't need, I checked Ebay and there were some sellers there that had it cheaper in the long run with free shipping. So, I ordered from Ebay instead. Today, I was watching tv and thought I heard a vehicle outside. I looked out and there was the mail truck. I thought that Ebay must use Sunday shipping via the mail also but once I got it opened up, I see a gift receipt from Amazon. I logged into my Amazon account, and so far, I haven't been charged for anything. I may be too suspicious but these days, you can never tell. Have any of you that shop on Amazon received a free gift from there? I am still in shock!

Yes I ordered a huge stuffed dinosaur from ebay . Just ordered one . I received two and one said it was
a gift from Amazon . I also looked for it on Amazon but ordered from ebay.

Back