Hello all! I've been absent for too long. I've missed you!

deesierra

You all were such support and inspiration to me as I struggled with selling my home of 20 years, that I shared with my late husband, in beautiful Lake Tahoe CA. But I am happy to tell you that I have been living a wonderful life on 3 fully fenced acres in the country for the last 18 months. It's truly a dream come true, to have acreage, mortgage free, room for my dogs to run and be safe, and privacy and freedom for me. My wish now is that I can live the rest of my life here, physically and mentally capable enough to take care of it!

Oh hi Deesierra, nice to see you again and have an update and know you've found your dream home and are now settled happily, it sounds like a lovely place :).

welcomeback4jpg.jpg

You all were such support and inspiration to me as I struggled with selling my home of 20 years, that I shared with my late husband, in beautiful Lake Tahoe CA. But I am happy to tell you that I have been living a wonderful life on 3 fully fenced acres in the country for the last 18 months. It's truly a dream come true, to have acreage, mortgage free, room for my dogs to run and be safe, and privacy and freedom for me. My wish now is that I can live the rest of my life here, physically and mentally capable enough to take care of it!
@deesierra, I'm soooo glad to see you again and very happy to hear you're doing well in such a nice place! Love and hugs to you and your pups! Hope to hear a lot more from you! 💚

1182362ba52375cbd0c08faf13c91586.jpg

Hello, @deesierra
I didn't know you back then, when you were here, and I hadn't yet found this very nice group,
here at SF.

It's good to read your post, and I am glad to meet you. Sounds like you got through difficulties, and arrived at a place worth being, where you now are living, with your dogs there . :)
Thank you Kaila, good to meet you too.

Glad to see your happy in your new home.Is it close to a city?
The closest town is just 20 miles away, and has all the amenities I need for the most part....a couple of chain grocery stores, a Walmart, some nice restaurants, and a community/senior center with gym. Once in a while I make the trek 20 miles farther to stock up on stuff at Costco :)

@deesierra Big welcome back. Didn't know you prior.
So happy for you in your new home. Must have been very hard, leaving one life, and starting another.
So sorry for the loss of your husband.
Sounds like you're making a great new start for yourself and your four legged family.
Continue to be happy. Take care. Stay safe.

Back