Hello from Florida (in a current state of green muck and algae)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoomerStock

image.jpgHello to all! I am new to the forums, wanted to introduce myself and let you know that I am hoping to have a chance to get to know you all in the days ahead. I'm a 65 year old, who recently retired s the result of a car wreck and am now recognizing that I need to plan some as to how the days ahead will unfold. I have a lot of interests and things I want to do....I just need to prepare myself as I go for some of the good and not so good that comes along with retirement and getting older. Again, look forward to sharing and getting to know you!

Anne

Hi Anne!

383902290_355.jpg

Welcome from Oregon. Nurture yourself and try not to get stuck in the slim caused by pollution run off from agriculture. Big business has politicians in their pocket that help make it so.

Welcome, Anne, from a rather warm Scotland today. I hope that you find plenty to interest you here. :welcome: Sorry to hear about your car accident. :(

Hi Anne - I just love your cartoon! I am also a Newby and from Sydney Australia where it is mid-winter and 26deg.Celsius 2 days ago. We have just had our federal election which lasted 6 weeks. Everyone was so sick of hearing about politics I think we all just shut our eyes and stuck a pin on the voting slips.

Hello an welcome enjoy all the interests we have to offer. Friendly people an some great idea about alot of things.....an no the green muck is not from Obama it's from our worthless Scott. He should have acted alot faster to this DISASTER .
An that's a great picture of him, suits'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back