Hi folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

genej

I'm new, just joined. Just found out this was here, while checking on another thing entirely. So, since the site helpfully suggest I say hello, I am. And still wondering why I couldn't use color in my signature. Maybe I can but in this format rather than html? I'll try that next. Didn't work, so if anyone knows a way, that would be helpful. Now I'm wondering if my preferences for font and color here, follow me from post to post. I'm a curious fellow by nature.

I filled out my profile but it is difficult to condense what is nearly 66 years into that form. Not sure yet how often I'll visit. I'm active a couple other places.

But am looking forward to meeting you and participating in discussions of various kinds. So, say hey, from still chilly Minnesota. :^) gene

Hi Gene. That happens to be my middle name. If you think 66 years is hard to recap in a few sentences try doing almost 79 years worth like I had to do. Welcome to the forum.

:wave: Hello , Gene, speaking from Tenn. Welcome to Senior Forums and hope you get things figured out..im still kinda new here myself and still feeling my way around here too,, Enjoy your stay..

Hi Gene, welcome aboard!

155564.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. I'm looking forward to looking around to see what all you've got here. :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back