Holly's hood photographic trip

I enjoyed looking at the farm fields. I remember working in the hay fields. It was a great time in my life.

The first picture with the cows in it, I would recommend that the farmer mow it. There are a lot of weeds showing and animals do not care, they will eat them. Unless the farmer knows what weeds he has in that pasture, he should keep it mowed. Mowing also promotes grass to grow, which is good for any farm animal. Certain weeds contain toxins. Most of these toxins are not healthy. Farmers here in the U.S. will generally promote their cows to eat weeds to fatten them up. Do farmers in the U.K. put sheep and cows in the same pasture?

I also liked seeing that JD tractor. Does John Deere have a plant in the U.K., that you are aware of?

You are lucky to be able to walk through a woods unaccompanied. Here in the U.S., most women would consider it too dangerous on their part. Even out in the country, predators are lurking.

Last edited:
I enjoyed looking at the farm fields. I remember working in the hay fields. It was a great time in my life.

The first picture with the cows in it, I would recommend that the farmer mow it. There are a lot of weeds showing and animals do not care, they will eat them. Unless the farmer knows what weeds he has in that pasture, he should keep it mowed. Mowing also promotes grass to grow, which is good for any farm animal. Certain weeds contain toxins. Most of these toxins are not healthy. Farmers here in the U.S. will generally promote their cows to eat weeds to fatten them up. Do farmers in the U.K. put sheep and cows in the same pasture?

I also liked seeing that JD tractor. Does John Deere have a plant in the U.K., that you are aware of?

You are lucky to be able to walk through a woods unaccompanied. Here in the U.S., most women would consider it to be a dangermove on their part. Even out in the country, predators are lurking.
Nope not dangerous here to walk through the woods..I've even walked through them at night with the dogs... and a torch.. (altho' tbf, there's probably parts of the UK where I wouldn't dream of walking through the woods alone)

Believe me the farmer knows exactly what his cattle are eating.. no worries there. All his cattle are organically fed... there's also a butchers shop in 2 of our nearby farms , so we know exactly where the meat is from..and barely a carbon footprint..

As for John Deere, they're pretty wordwide..all our agricultural dealers sell JD products..this is the UK website...

https://www.deere.co.uk/en/index.html

Our local village Bus stop....

IMG-3144.jpg

That's some bus stop, that's for sure. All you need now are a few doors and a little A/C, at least if it was built in my area we would.

In my area, the summers are hot and humid with no breeze. So, A/C is necessary and doors would keep the cold air where it belongs; inside.

Who puts A/C in a shed?

In my area, the summers are hot and humid with no breeze. So, A/C is necessary and doors would keep the cold air where it belongs; inside.

Who puts A/C in a shed?
Also if there were doors in the bus shelter.. how would the bus driver see you sitting there waiting... ? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I love your Photos hollydolly The English countryside is beautiful, The bus stop is amazing,it wouldn't stay intact very long here unfortunately.

Back