Homemade Cartoons

rcleary171

Hello Group,

I'm new here. I've been learning to cartoon these past few years and I would like to share some of my work. I hope you enjoy my stuff.

Bob :D

Bob,

I have been enjoying your art. Do you have anything about critters growing older? I hope you stick around, and bring more humor for all of us. :wave: and :welcome:

Hi Ina,

Thank you. Let me check my growing inventory of animal cartoons. If not I will see if I can come up with something.

Bob

Really enjoying your artwork with comments, Rcleary. :) Very Professional and Entertaining, and got a big laugh out of the "Psychology today" scene. :laugh:

I really like your captions, being "out of the balloon" is there a name for that style? Also what kind of dog do you have?

misc_cartoon366.jpg

I really like your captions, being "out of the balloon" is there a name for that style? Also what kind of dog do you have?

Actually, I don't know if the style has a name. It's just easier for me to not have a bubble. This is cute. Did you do this?

As for my Molly - she's a mix (some kind of hound dog and terrier). Great family dog but not good with other dogs (or anything else on four legs).

Last edited:
Actually, I don't know if the style has a name. It's just easier for me to not have a bubble. This is cute. This you do this?

As for my Molly - she's a mix (some kind of hound dog and terrier). Great family dog but not good with other dogs (or anything else on four legs).
No, I find my cartoons by way of Google. I have made funny greeting cards on the computer for our own use, and have used balloons. I like the cleaner look of your style.
We have had only cats, but they are all in the past. We had a cat named Apples, and used to laugh when our smallest Daughter stood under the tree and was calling for Apples to come down.:) Thanks Bob, for sharing your work with us.

Just had a look at your collection of cartoons.

You have an amazing talent Bob and I hope you will decide to stay on the site and become a regular.

Cartoonist.1.jpg

.​

Back