Honk, If You Like Geese!

One thing that always makes me LOL.
A goose will chase someone & the person will scream & run as if the goose will really cause injury. If someone does get hurt, it's because they'll trip & fall while they're running away.
Sometimes while I'll be on my walk around the lake, a couple of geese will lower their heads & charge. They look confused when I just stand there. They might chew on me a little, but they really can't hurt anyone.

One thing that always makes me LOL.
A goose will chase someone & the person will scream & run as if the goose will really cause injury. If someone does get hurt, it's because they'll trip & fall while they're running away.
Sometimes while I'll be on my walk around the lake, a couple of geese will lower their heads & charge. They look confused when I just stand there. They might chew on me a little, but they really can't hurt anyone.
"They are reported to have been used to guard United States Air Defense Command installations in Germany; as well as the Scotch Watch at Ballantine's Distillery in Dumbarton, Scotland ; and to protect a police station in Xinjiang, China. "
akfbob0te0v21.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
If they tasted like chicken I would like them a lot better. I did shoot one in season and baked it and it is greasy. I would guess there are more geese than people in our country and they use to fly south, now they stay all year. I had a Goose Down Vest that I purchased when I had money, today I have to settle for two flannel shirts...same results I stay warm. A Goose Joke...Why did the Goose cross the road? It didn't, it just stood in the middle blocking traffic like a asshole. sorry.

Back