How about no reply ncsry, I'm just here for the ICECREAM!

Sunday.abovethe.grass.meh

I'm above the grass, doing well, DOING REAL WELL!
What?!?!?! another cell to fill out?!?!? HEY!*echoECHO* WHERE'S THE ICECREAM??!?! /SARC! << and that means ( sweet S a r c a s m m m m with a skosh of satire icing);) ^.^
... &:- ) ~~~8~ : D x_x ... >_ <
Alrighty that's enough and this is my carefully CAREFREE crafted segue out of here possibly into closing or how about I'M TIRED OF TYPING NOW
d51271b47ec20b4d781faec77ca85a8c_w200.gif

Hey hey I was just cruising by and slamming on the keys as you can see eh!?

TX I guess on the comments errrr meh! :D

Okay well I'll keep it short, be well BE SAFE!!!!! and for goodness sakes be GOOD !

LATERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Oh ! ... well thanks for the quick note there Keesha, nice persona name btw .. anyway ... I usually stop and check the internet and email in the evenings .... so well I don't spend a whole lot of time, but yeah HA! I was getting ready to leave for sure.
... okay mmmm I'm done typing now that was one of my ultra smooth segues for I"m OUTTA HERE! :D

UPDATE: I just got that bit teehehe what fun is there in being good. Yep nice, as you can tell, I'm just a bit well its too late for me ngihtererzzzz oh a typo just imagine go figure laterzzzzzz

There are weird people,
then,shy people acting weird because it masks their shyness
and misunderstood people typed as weird
then those of us that are weird, but have learned by trial and error, what it is 'normal' people expect
I prefer weird

There are weird people,
then,shy people acting weird because it masks their shyness
and misunderstood people typed as weird
then those of us that are weird, but have learned by trial and error, what it is 'normal' people expect
I prefer weird

Weird can be great when it's authentic. Not so great as a cop-out, affected, a mask for mental instability or a mix of those. That's how this thread is reading. There's been a rash of that here lately. Sad and pitiful in several senses of the word ...true pity for the thinly veiled inadequacies.

Last edited:

Back