How do you wear your Hair?

My hair looks pretty much like it does in my avatar, long, layered and scraggly. I've shed about half of it since I had Covid.

I have always grown it long and straight. Having it at various lengths through the years. The last time I went to my hairdresser she layered it really nice around my face and thinned it out a bit. I am going to keep it that way. I have it just above my shoulders but I will be making an appointment soon and she cuts it shorter than that since it grows so fast.

I have always grown it long and straight. Having it at various lengths through the years. The last time I went to my hairdresser she layered it really nice around my face and thinned it out a bit. I am going to keep it that way. I have it just above my shoulders but I will be making an appointment soon and she cuts it shorter than that since it grows so fast.
Your hair sounds lovely. I even straight haired people. If I put layers in my hair, I’d have cow licks every where but when I get older, that’s what I’ll do. Lol
I like the red hair in your avatar. My hair was once that colour.

Your hair sounds lovely. I even straight haired people. If I put layers in my hair, I’d have cow licks every where but when I get older, that’s what I’ll do. Lol
I like the red hair in your avatar. My hair was once that colour.
Thank you! I colored my hair dark auburn since I was 13. My mom made me get my hair cut. Just to try something different she said. I hated it and wore a scarf to school for weeks. At that time we lived in FL and everyone was coloring their hair blonde. I saw one girl who did her hair auburn and I got the idea to want to do that color instead. My mom let me to compensate for me hating my short hair. I have done it ever since. I tried to let it go gray, but it looked dull and I did not have a lot of gray anyway. So I am coloring it again but a reddish brown. This coming month I will start having my hairdresser do it for me so maybe a bit more red in it than the box one. I will see.

Thank you! I colored my hair dark auburn since I was 13. My mom made me get my hair cut. Just to try something different she said. I hated it and wore a scarf to school for weeks. At that time we lived in FL and everyone was coloring their hair blonde. I saw one girl who did her hair auburn and I got the idea to want to do that color instead. My mom let me to compensate for me hating my short hair. I have done it ever since. I tried to let it go gray, but it looked dull and I did not have a lot of gray anyway. So I am coloring it again but a reddish brown. This coming month I will start having my hairdresser do it for me so maybe a bit more red in it than the box one. I will see.
Oh good for you. Truth be told, I miss my red hair. You lucky gal. At least your mom was reasonable. Wow and at age 13! That’s actually very cool. At age 13 the only wild and crazy thing I did was cut my long blondish hair into a shirt layered shag and I LOVED it. I was instantly a brunette and had a super easy cut to care for. Possibly close to what yours is now. Someday I’ll get that cut back again.

That’s a great plan. Have your hairdresser do it.
You are doing good katlupe. You have a good hairdresser whom you like and a care worker you like caring for you soon. Good stuff. You are a smart one.

Went to my barber first time in 12 months. They were closed for two months. Haircut price is now $18.75
Is that a lot for a man’s haircut? Cut, style & blowdry? Lol
I know women’s who pay hundreds of dollars every 6 weeks. Luckily I’m not one of them. The only money I spend on my hair is good shampoo and conditioner along with a good comb & brush.

Back