How old are most people here?

65 in June...Uugh and :eek:trying to figure out what Medicare to sign up for (or not) And what my health insurance requires that I do and how they coordinate with each other (or not). Just writing that sentence spins me up and gave me headache LOL
Thank goodness we don't have any of that to deal with here...I just got my official letter and ££ amount which I'll be paid as from next week in Sate pension, and I only had to fill one little titchy online form to get it...... thanks muchly (y)

65 in June...Uugh and :eek:trying to figure out what Medicare to sign up for (or not) And what my health insurance requires that I do and how they coordinate with each other (or not). Just writing that sentence spins me up and gave me headache LOL
isn't there someone you can go to for advice on which ones what?

Thank goodness we don't have any of that to deal with here...I just got my official letter and ££ amount which I'll be paid as from next week in Sate pension, and I only had to fill one little titchy online form to get it...... thanks muchly (y)
Here in the gun totin' US, pensions are a thing of the past. We just wear masks and use our trusty .38 caliber withdrawal cards to fund our retirements. Since masks have become a "thing", it is much easier these days. :cool:

Tony

Amazing :eek::eek: some one joined a day ago and first thing, asks the ages of members and so many comply :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. How trusting you all are :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sorry, my age is not even in my profile, but I am the youngest in the group and I am not going to tell a virtual stranger :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back