i did hurt my husband because of sport..

have to be really honest here --------he's acting like a spoilt kid in my opinion -jeeez why on earth should he get upset
its so trival .. dont suck up to him let him fester 'so what if he's ego got bruised ' and do not feel bad on this ' as for other sports
maybe take up pool /billiards/ something more calming for him ...be proud' dont go in yourself over this !!(y)

[

Anyone who saw them won't forget them!Well endowed she was-and they turned up on other senior forums as well..
Yep! That was a train wreck waiting to happen.

As far as Isabelle’s. I’m not sure. I think she’s just tickled pink to put her husband in his place, physically and seems quite proud. The husband is clearly sulking. It seems a bit childish on both sides but I’m not beyond being childish either so try not to judge.

Last edited:
In reading the op, here, I have to say that this poster is, most likely, not who she is representing herself to be. Her first paragraph seems like it was cut and pasted from a different post, perhaps a scam post she used on another forum. There is also the fact that her name is spelled differently in her opening paragraph and user name.

I'm pretty good at determining, from sentence structure and English usage, who is actually a non-native English speaker. This Isabelle/Isabella doesn't pass the test. Her sentence structure is contrived, as I read it, to appear that she is using broken English. However, some of her sentences belie her intentions to make us think she doesn't speak English fluently.

Be careful. I think she's a troll.

Isabelle/Isabella seems to have an identity problem.

Meet Ekatarina who has a profile on a Russian dating site. I wonder if her husband knows?

https://www.univie.fr/ekaterina-551/

Capture12.png

Last edited:
While on the topic of possible trolls, what about the person in THIS thread, about the pain meds and urine? Lots of helpful folks have been giving her suggestions and she has not responded, though she has been checking in, as recently as a couple hours ago, Maybe embarrassment? Not sure what to say? I like being helpful, but not if they do not respond.
https://www.seniorforums.com/thread...e-of-selling-my-pain-meds.43050/#post-1109946

Yep. Both this OP and the pain med one put me in skeptical mode as soon as I saw they were first posts.

I find it hard to believe that someone with such poor English, will then know how to use contractions...can't, don't, haven't. And the briefly snarky "thanks for the lack of respect" post.
Marie,
You are one sharp lady. You catch things that I miss. Not being in good health myself, I don't get in here to the forum as often as I would like but when I do, I enjoy reading so many posters comments (including yours).

Marie,
You are one sharp lady. You catch things that I miss. Not being in good health myself, I don't get in here to the forum as often as I would like but when I do, I enjoy reading so many posters comments (including yours).
Thanks, Peachy. That is nice of you. I had to write a lot of reports in my job. That with some writing classes in college gave me a good eye.

Back