i did hurt my husband because of sport..

Isabelle/Isabella seems to have an identity problem.

Meet Ekatarina who has a profile on a Russian dating site. I wonder if her husband knows?

https://www.univie.fr/ekaterina-551/

Capture12.png
KUDOS to you Jim---Keep up the good work!

Just can't imagine why anyone would want to do that kind of thing...what could they possibly hope to gain out of it. What's in it for them?

You gotta be kidding! I know I'm naive... but does this actually happen, do folks get sucked into passing them cash?!
More than you might think. First forum posts go back and forth, then private messages, private emails, phone or text messages, and the next thing you know, some poor saps think they're in love or helping a "friend."

FloridaTennisPlayer was onto her early - see post #11 in this thread.

More than you might think. First forum posts go back and forth, then private messages, private emails, phone or text messages, and the next thing you know, some poor saps think they're in love or helping a "friend."

FloridaTennisPlayer was onto her early - see post #11 in this thread.
How very very sad to think people are that lonely and gullible. Of course I've been in business...lol!
We used to get at least one nut job that walked through our doors every year with a crazy idea to make millions!

I'm afraid this is going to be one of the downsides of changing the format of this forum in order to attract more traffic.

Last edited:

Back